DLF Limited Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
DLF Limited Interview Questions
Are you a DLF Limited Interview Questions enthusiast? Here is the good news for you. In this article, we are going to focus majorly on frequently asked technical and HR interview questions for freshers and experienced candidates. Those who are applied and going to participate in DLF Limited interview should prepare these interview questions to acquire positive attitude which is very helpful for performing in DLF Limited Interview process politely.
Also, you can check: DLF Limited Recruitment
DLF Limited (Delhi Land & Finance) is the largest commercial real estate developer in India. It was founded by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh in 1946 and is based in New Delhi, India. DLF developed residential colonies in Delhi such as Shiva Park (their first development), Rajouri Garden, Krishna Nagar, South Extension, Greater Kailash, Kailash Colony, and Hauz Khas. DLF builds residential, office, and retail properties.
DLF Limited Interview Rounds
The rounds in DLF Limited Interview are mainly designed to shortlist contenders based on different area of skills which are detailed as follows
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- Personal Interview
The applicants who are qualified in the online test will be called for remaining interview rounds successfully. So, it would become very easy to crack these interview rounds if you can get a grip on famous and most possible frequently asked interview questions which are clearly explained in this article. To learn more about this post, keep reading this article till the end without any delay.
DLF Limited Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
From the entire interview body, we can say this is a brain of the total interview process. As the interviewer always interested to test technical skills of the respective applicant. Contenders are advised to develop more knowledgeable aspects regarding technical stuff by referring this section carefully.
Computer Architecture Interview Questions
- What are the performance issues of pipe lining?
- What is the importance of pipe lining in computer architecture?
- What are the various pipeline hazards?
- What are structural hazards in reference to pipelines?
- What are data hazards in reference to pipelines?
- How can data hazards be classified?
- What are stalls in reference to pipeline hazards?
- How can hazards be controlled?
- What are branch prediction schemes?
- What are Exceptions?
- What are the different types of exceptions?
- What are user maskable exceptions?
- What is parallelism in reference to computer architecture?
- What are the two different levels of parallelism?
- What is instruction level parallelism?
- What is dynamic scheduling?
- What are cross cutting issues faced in ILP?
- What are the limits of instruction level parallelism?
- What do you understand by thread level parallelism?
- What are the common issues faced in parallelism with multiple processors?
- What is the significance of storage systems in reference to computer architecture?
- What is a fault in computer architecture terms?
- How is I/O performance measured?
Networking Interview Questions
- What is a network?
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is switching?
- What is a Link?
- Define pulse code modulation?
- What is IPv6?
- What is RSA algorithm?
- What is mesh topology?
- What is simplex?
- What is half-duplex?
- What is full duplex?
- What are the advantages of broadcast network.?
- What do you mean by point to point network?
- What is the design issue of layers?
- Define pulse amplitude modulation?
- Describe Ethernet
- What are some drawbacks of implementing a ring topology?
- What is the difference between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA?
- What is SMTP?
- What is multicast routing?
- What is the importance of Encryption on a network?
- How are IP addresses arranged and displayed?
- Explain the importance of authentication.
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is VPN?
- Briefly, describe NAT?
DLF Limited HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As a fresher candidate, you should be very careful while answering in HR interview. The probabilities of HR interview questions are most typical and tricky to answer. So, we suggest contenders should do more and more practice on these frequently asked HR interview questions to mitigate difficulty during DLF Limited HR interview.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
- Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or at evenings or on weekends?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why do you want to work with us/in our company?
- How long do you expect to stay/work with us?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Which is the toughest decision that you have ever made?
- Have you considered the option of starting your own business?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Which is your favorite book/Have you read any book recently?
- Tell something about your dream job?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- What is your dream job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Discuss your resume.
DLF Limited Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
In this section, we are presenting frequently asked technical interview questions which are applicable to experienced aspirants especially. These interview questions may help you to hone your answering skills and improve the chances of getting selected as a best one among all other applicants.
Civil Engineer Interview Questions
- What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
- Describe briefly the various methods of concrete curing.
- What do you understand by “preset” during the installation process of bridge bearings?
- Why are steel plates inserted inside bearings in elastomeric bearings?
- What reinforcements are used in the process of prestressing?
- In the design of bridge arguments what considerations should be made to select the orientation of the wing walls?
- In the case of concrete box girder bridges, how is the number of cells determined?
- Under what circumstances should pot bearings be used instead of elastomeric bearings?
- Why should pumping be not used in case of concreting works?
- Why should curing not be done by pounding and polythene sheets?
- What is the different type of slump test indications?
- Why is propping required for long structures once the formwork is removed?
- Explain the mechanism of cavitations in pipes and drains?
- For what purpose bedding is used under storm water drains, explain?
- Why are pull-out tests performed for soil nails?
- Describe briefly the advantages and disadvantages of using plastic and timber fenders?
Business Analyst Interview Questions
- Can you define a Business Analyst?
- What are some of the challenges you have faced as a Business Analyst
- How do you gather requirements from the client?
- What Part of Your Job Do you like The Most?
- How do you show leadership without having authority?
- Are you aware of the various software methodologies? Name a few
- What are the various testing stages in a software project life cycle?
- What are the documentations which you have completed in your experience? Explain in detail.
- What are the essential duties of a Business Analyst?
- What is UML?
- What do you think are your strengths as a Business Analyst?
- What are nonfunctional requirements?
- What do you think are your weaknesses as a Business Analyst?
- What is mean by logical data model?
- What can you do for us that other prospective candidates cannot?
- What do u mean by high level & low-level use case?
- what are your goals as a Business Analyst?
- What do you know about SDD?
- What is the motivating factor which you expect from your role as a Business Analyst?
- What do understand by URS & FS?
- How is use case prepared?
- What Part Of Your Job Do You Dislike The Most?
- How do you participate in testing as a BA?
- What is the main quality of a good requirement?
- Describe the meaning of the term data mapping.
- Has there been a time you disagreed with a decision at work? Tell me about it.
- Describe the term black box testing.
- Briefly, explain the use case model.
- What is your typical approach to a project?
Safety Engineer Interview Questions
- What is Safety?
- What is safety policy?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- What is an incident?
- What is a risk?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What is safety audit?
- What is safety tag?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- What is safety program?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- What is attitude?
- what is emergency planning?
- How would you know you were successful on this job?
- What is work permit system?
- What is work at height?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What is confined space?
- What is scaffolding?
- Describe your management style.
- What are the duties of a supervisor?
- What is excavation?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- What is gas cutting?
- General safety precautions in construction?
- Are you a team player?
- What is sand blasting?
- What is LEL?
- What experience do you have in this field?
- What are the duties of a safety officer?
- What is JSA?
- What qualities do you look for in a boss?
- How to care and maintenance of hand tools?
- Have you identified previously unknown safety risks in a previous position?
DLF Limited HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Actually, the HR interview questions are very simple, but it will take more time to give an accurate response if you are a lack of preparation. So, it will be a great opportunity for you to explore your problem-solving skills along with logical thinking skills by referring this section. Contenders are needed to do work hard on these commonly asked interview questions to prove as good and fit for the relevant job position.
- What are your career goals?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
- If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- How would you fire someone?
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What is more important to you the money or the work?
- Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Would you work holidays/weekends?
We have done a lot much effort to gather all the required data regarding DLF Limited Interview questions into single place as detailed above. Hope you got clarified about DLF Limited interview from this article. For latest updates and notification about interview questions keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.