Delhivery Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Delhivery Interview Questions
Good News for the contenders who have a passion for getting settled in Delhivery Company. Yes, you are in the right place to make your dream came true. In this article, we are providing frequently asked interview questions which are useful during interview time. This page is a one-stop destination for the topics namely Delhivery Interview rounds, Technical interview Questions etc which are clearly detailed in this article. Contenders need to check all the latest and commonly asked interview questions before starting the preparation. So, we suggest applicants should study these interview questions thoroughly to get perfect and gunshot result in every interview round easily. Also, you can bookmark our page to reduce your search burden. Bookmarking the page can make you feel free to refer article whenever you want to.
Delhivery Interview Rounds
The general interview rounds for every applicant in Delhivery Company are as follows
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
The contenders who are qualified in all the rounds conducted by officials of Delhivery Company will be called for the final interview round. The contenders need to understand the fact that, they will call you for a final interview to test your interview skill not to reject you. So, contenders are advised to prepare well for Delhivery Interview by referring this article carefully in advance to the interview time.
Also Check: Delhivery Jobs
Also Check: Delhivery Jobs
Delhivery Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
In this, we are provided most popular technical interview questions which are helpful to crack Delhivery Technical interview round easily in a smart way. Searching for more interview questions is equal to referring this single article where you can find various interview questions in single place.
Networks Interview Questions
- What is a network?
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is switching?
- What is a Link?
- Define pulse code modulation?
- What is IPv6?
- What is RSA algorithm?
- What is mesh topology?
- What is simplex?
- What is half-duplex?
- What is full duplex?
- What are the advantages of broadcast network.?
- What do you mean by point to point network?
- What are the design issue of layers?
- Define pulse amplitude modulation?
- Describe Ethernet
- What are some drawbacks of implementing a ring topology?
- What is the difference between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA?
- What is SMTP?
- What is multicast routing?
- What is the importance of Encryption on a network?
- How are IP addresses arranged and displayed?
- Explain the importance of authentication.
- What is a point to point link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the maximum length allowed for a UTP cable?
- What is data encapsulation?
- Describe Network Topology
- What is VPN?
- Briefly, describe NAT?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is DBMS?
- What is a Database system?What is the disadvantage in File Processing System?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- Define the “integrity rules”?
- What is Data Storage – Definition Language?
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is Data Independence?How is the data structure of System R different from the relational structure?
- What is E-R model?
- What is Object Oriented model?
- What is durability in DBMS?
- What is the job of the information stored in data dictionary?
- What is an Entity set?What is a degree of a Relation?
- What is a Relation Schema and a Relation?
- What is DDL (Data Definition Language)?
- What is Functional Dependency?
- What is 3NF?
- What is Domain-Key Normal Form?
- What is indexing and what are the different kinds of indexing?
- What is meant by query optimization?
- What do you mean by flat file database?What is a checkpoint and When does it occur?
- What are the primitive operations common to all record management systems?
- What are the unary operations in Relational Algebra?
- What is database Trigger?
- What are cursors give different types of cursors?
Delhivery HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The interview questions in this round would be tricky to solve and typical to answer. In order to clear this round contender need to improve their logical thinking skills. It would be easy to improve your skills if you can refer this section thoroughly during the preparation period.
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- How would you describe the corporate culture?
- What kind of person are you? Describe your personality.
- If we hire you, and then another company will offer you more money – what will you do?
- What are the competitive challenges in Human Resource Management?
- Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What is more important to you the money or the work?
- Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
- What is your ideal working environment?
- Why do you think you are smart.
Delhivery Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
As the questions to be asked will be from the core topics of the applicants, contenders need to revise their core subjects carefully. Also, you can refer this section for better understanding about the interview questions as mentioned in detailed.
Python Developer Interview Questions
- Define python?
- Define a method in Python?
- Describe python usage in web programming?
- Is there any tool used to find bugs or carrying out static analysis?
- Rules for local and global variables in python?
- How to find methods or attributes of an object?
- Is there any equivalent to scanf() or sscanf()?
- Define class?
- How to prevent blocking in the content() method of the socket?
- In python, are there any databases to DB packages?
- How do we share global variables across modules in Python?
- How can we pass optional or keyword parameters from one function to another in Python?
- Explain pickling and unpickling?
- Explain how Python is interpreted?
- How is memory managed in python?
- Explain indexing and slicing operation in sequences?
- Explain how to make Forms in python?
- Describe how to implement Cookies for Web python?
- What are uses of lambda?
- When do you use list vs. tuple vs. dictionary vs. set?
- When you need ordered container of things, which will be manipulated, use lists?
- Do they know a tuple/list/dict when they see it?
- Why was the language called as Python?
- What is used to represent Strings in Python? Are double quotes used for String representation or single quotes used for String representation in Python?
- Why cannot lambda forms in Python contain statements?
- Which of the languages does Python resemble in its class syntax?
- Does Python support strongly for regular expressions? What are the other languages that support strongly for regular expressions?
- Why is not all memory freed when Python exits?
- What is a Lambda form? Explain about assert statement?
- Explain the role of repr function.
Accountant Interview Questions
- What is balance sheet?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Can you name any other accounting application?
- Do you have any professional experience of this field?
- Do you have any idea about Service Tax or Excise?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is the abbreviation for the accounting terms debit and credit?
- Have you ever heard about TDS, what it is?
- Define Executive accounting?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- What is a tally accounting?
- How can you define departmental accounting?
- By saying, perpetual or periodic inventory system; what do we mean?
- In accounting, VAT abbreviates what?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- What is a CPA?
- What is project implementation?
- What do you think is bank reconciliation statement?
- What do we mean by purchase return in accounting?
- Define company’s payable cycle?
- Define bills receivable?
- How much statistics knowledge is necessary or required in accounting?
- Define Partitioning in accounting?
- Differentiate between provision and reserve?
- List out the Stages of Double Entry System?
- Define fair value accounting?
- Mention the types of accounts involved in double entry book-keeping?
- Under the accrual basis of accounting, when revenues are reported in the accounting period?
- Entries to revenues accounts such as Service Revenues are usually?
- Explain what is an over accrual?
- Mention where do generally accruals appear on the balance sheet?
- What is the equation for Acid-Test Ratio in accounting?
- Mention what are things will not be included in bank reconciliation statement?
Front End Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- Explain what Angular JS routes do?
- What makes AngularJS better?
- Explain what is data binding in AngularJS?
- Mention the steps for the compilation process of HTML happens?
- Explain what is directive and Mention what are the different types of Directive?
- Who created Angular JS?
- When is an object subject to garbage collection?
- What method must be implemented by all threads?
- What methods are used to get and set the text label displayed by a Button object?
- Which Component subclass is used for drawing and painting?
- What are synchronized methods and synchronized statements?
- What are the two basic ways in which classes that can be run as threads may be defined?
- What are the problems faced by Java programmers who don’t use layout managers?
- What is the difference between an if statement and a switch statement?
- What happens when you add a double value to a String?
- What is the List interface?
- What are the legal operands of the instance of the operator?
- How are the elements of a Grid Layout organized?
- What an I/O filter?
- If an object is a garbage collected, can it become reachable again?
- What is the Set interface?
- What classes of exceptions may be thrown by a throw statement?
- What are E and PI?
- Are true and false keywords?
- What is a void return type?
- What is casting?
- What is the return type of a program’s main() method?
- Name four Container classes?
- What is the difference between a Choice and a List?
Delhivery HR Interview Questions for Experienced
Even though you are experienced candidate, it is better to refer some more possible interview questions which are frequently asked in interview time. So, we suggest all the aspirants who are wished to get settled in Delhivery Company should prepare well by referring these interview questions before attending the Delhivery HR Interview.
- If your client gives a change and asks for early delivery. How will you manage?
- How do you communicate with TL / PM / Onsite team?
- Have you any specific technology in mind to work on?
- About yourself?
- Notice period?
- Why are looking for a change?
- How Do you appraise a person?
- What do you look for in a job?
- If there is a day when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
- What do you like and dislike about our company?
- How long would you stay with us?
- What is it you liked and disliked about your last job?
- What was your last employer’s opinion of you?
- How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
- What was the toughest job challenge you faced and how did you deal with it?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the workplace?
- What does success mean to you?
We covered all the essential criteria about Delhivery Interview Questions in this article. For more details keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark our page for getting latest updates and notification without any search burden.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.