Deccan Charters Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Deccan Charters Interview Questions
Are you a job seeker looking for a bright career opportunity? Here is the best solution for you. Deccan Charters is now hiring people with required skills for various positions. Here we are providing you with the required interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at Deccan Charters.
Check Here For Deccan Charters Recruitment
Deccan Charters Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Deccan Charters is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Deccan Charters Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Here is the best career opportunity for a fresher graduate with good communication skills. This is the first round of your interview. In this round, you will be checked for your technical skills that are required for your job. We are providing you with the required technical interview questions which are asked in the interviews at Deccan Charters.
Customer Care Executive Interview Questions
- Dealing with passengers may mean that sometimes someone is not happy. Can you give an example of when you satisfied an unhappy customer?
- How do you handle irate passengers during canceled or delayed flights?
- During a particular flight irregularity instance, how did you manage disgruntled passengers?
- Many people are interested in this job for the perks of travel. Why do you want to be an airport customer service agent?
- What would you do if you had an inkling that a passenger could be a threat to the airport or the aircraft?
- What type of passengers do you think need the most assistance?
- As the airline industry is changing, there are different issues and problems that become center stage. What do you think is the biggest challenge for this job?
Cabin crew Interview Questions
- You had to handle an unruly customer. How would you deal with the situation?
- What is aqua-planning?
- Why it is important to get the passengers switch off the mobile phones and laptops during land off? What could be the consequences?
- What do you know about jet-lag?
- What is the customer care policy of this air line service?
- You are pointed out by a passenger about your service. How will you tackle the situation?
- What are the other languages you speak?
- What is ditching?
- List out things that you can’t carry while flying?
- What is the major leading air line service at present?
- If a passenger disagrees to follow the rules, how would make him/her follow the rule?
Deccan Charters HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The HR interview is the typical round of interview in the interview process. At the same, it is also the most important round because here is where the interview gets to know how you will respond to the clients in various situations. Here are few frequently asked hr interview questions that will be useful for you in your interview.
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
Deccan Charters Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Working with Airlines is really a very great job. There will be many things to be handled. Being an experienced candidate you will need to add something more to prove yourselves something different from others. We are providing you with some of the roles specific interview questions that are asked in the interview
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Have you ever asked a prospect who didn’t buy from you to explain why you lost the deal? What did they say, and what did you learn from that experience?
- What is more important, a quality product or excellent customer service?
- What made you a good sales representative? What makes you a good manager?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process? How comfortable are you with upholding it?
- If I were to interview your reporting staff members, how would they describe your strengths and weaknesses as a manager and supervisor?
- Tell me about a complex project you were tasked with completing under deadline.
- In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships versus hunting for new clients, and why?
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
- How did you measure lead quality?
- What will you do to stay updated with new marketing techniques?
- What role can a marketing manager play related to product development?
- Describe how you were able to build positive team spirit in a new group.
- How frequently you will use digital marketing tools?
- Have you ever conducted staff training or done presentations?
- What are your content promotion strategies?
- How would you say that your campaign failed? How will you use those findings to address your next campaign?
- How do you structure a marketing budget?
- What is the difference between the web and social media marketing?
Deccan Charters HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate it would be an easy task for you to clear the hr interview. You must keep in mind that here you are being interviewed for analyzing your abilities in handling the work allotted to you. Here are few hr interview questions which might be useful for you in your interview process.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Deccan Charters. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.