CRMNEXT Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
CRMNEXT Interview Questions
Are you a fresher graduate looking for career opportunities? Here is the best opportunity for you from CRMNEXT. CRMNEXT is now hiring graduates from different back grounds for various positions. For the sake of contenders we are providing CRMNEXT interview questions that will be useful to you to attend the interview at CRMNEXT.
Check Here For CRMNEXT Recruitment
CRMNEXT Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at CRMNEXT is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
CRMNEXT Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview is the first round of the interview for a fresher. This could be the easiest round of the interview because you have just completed your education and have enough potential to clear this round. We are here to provide some of the questions which are asked in the interview of CRMNEXT. Just check out these questions before you attend the interview.
Core Java Interview Questions
- Why char array is preferred to store password than String in Java?
- Which two methods you need to implement for key Object in HashMap?
- Why wait and notify called from the synchronized method in Java?
- What is the difference between creating String as new() and literal?
- What is Marker interface?
- What is the difference between static binding and dynamic binding?
- How to sort a collection of custom objects in java?
- How to create a thread-safe singleton in Java using double checked locking?
- Can an interface implement or extend another interface?
- Can I import same package/class twice? Will the JVM load the package twice at runtime?
- How to run a JAR file through command prompt?
- What happens if your Serializable class contains a member which is not serializable? How do you fix it?
CRMNEXT HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The hr round of interview is the most critical round. Because you will have to deal with various clients/ customers time to time. So the way you behave with them plays a key role in your job. Here are few hr interview questions that might help you in your interview process.
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
CRMNEXT Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Rather than the HR round, the technical round is complicated for experienced candidates. It is so because you already experienced in that particular domain and there is an opportunity for the interviewer to pose complex questions. So you must be very clear about everything before attending an interview.
.NET developer Interview Questions
- What is OOP, and how does it relate to the .NET framework?
- Discuss the difference between constants and read-only variables.
- What is the difference between viewstate and sessionstate?
- What is JSON data, and what is one way that .NET developers can work with JSON?
- Explain deferred execution vs. immediate execution in LINQ. Provide examples
- What do the terms “boxing” and “unboxing” mean?
- What is implementation and interface inheritance?
- What is a delegate in .NET?
- Explain the difference between managed and unmanaged code
- Name design patterns and principles you know and how they are utilized in .NET Framework?
- Explain CLR, CTS, CLS under .NET Framework?
Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Explain software development life cycle and software testing life cycle.
- What are different test design techniques?
- What are the different levels in testing?
- What is the purpose of test strategy?
- what is state transition testing?
- Explain compatibility testing with an example.
- Explain different states of a bug.
- What is the difference between verification and validation?
- What do you mean by test case? What are the attributes of test case?
- What are alpha and beta tests?
- Explain rapid application development model.
- Give some names of the defect management tools.
- What is the difference between retesting and regression testing?
CRMNEXT HR Interview Questions For Experienced
An hr interview plays a vital role in deciding whether the person is suitable for the job or not. Although a person may have good technical skills, what if he doesn’t know how to deal with another person. So keep in mind that you are getting interviewed about your personality and go ahead.
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at CRMNEXT. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.