CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Assistant Engineer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||1st December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is finally out. The candidates who are seeking for the job in the State Government Sector can apply for the Assistant Engineer vacancies. There are 26 vacant positions for the aspirants who had completed their education in the Graduation Degree from any of the recognized university or institute. Through this recruitment, the authorities are planning to recruit the skilled and talented candidates of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical departments. Aspirants who are interested can apply for the vacancies before that they should be aware of the eligibility details for the announced posts. According to the notification, the aspirants have to submit the applications before the last date that is 1st December 2017. Many of the candidates are in confusion whether to apply or not. To avoid the last minute rush the applicants have to hurry up in the early days of the notification released.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- The CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam consists of two paper they are Paper I and Paper II.
- The Paper I consists of questions from various subjects like General Studies, General Knowledge of the Chhattisgarh.
- The paper comprises of 150 Questions for 300 marks. The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Paper II is the candidate of the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical branches and the questions will form the technical subjects.
- The paper ii is for 300 Marks consists of 150 questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- To get qualify in the exam the aspirants have to secure minimum 40 marks to get qualify in the exam.