CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017: Have you applied for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 and searching for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card? Then there is good news for you. Very soon, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the exam for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts. It is very important to download the CGPSC Call letter 2017 for the Assistant Engineer Exam. Because CGPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 is an important document for getting an entry into the examination hall. Without Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017, candidates are not eligible to appear for the examination. So individuals who had applied for the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 are waiting for the admit card. For such candidates below we have provided a direct link to download their CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 easily without any confusion. Aspirants can access the direct link and download their admit card easily without any confusion. Also, make use of below provided Steps to Download the Chhattisgarh Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Know As||CGPSC|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
You Can Also Check
|CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus|
|CGPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers|
|CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
Download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will release the Chhattisgarh Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 at the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in. The candidates will download the admit card by entering the registration number date of birth in the mandatory fields. The CGPSC officials not yet released any news about CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 release date. But it is expected that examination aspirants will be able to download their admit card 10 – 15 days before the date of examination. The downloaded CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 contains the details such as Candidate Name, exam date, time, venue of the exam etc. We advise the test aspirants do not forget to carry the call letter to the examination hall. If anyone has done such thing then they are not eligible to participate in the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam. In addition to the Chhattisgarh PSC AE Admit Card 2017, candidates need to carry any of the ID proof along with them. Examination Aspirants are suggested to stay in touch with our web page www.allindiajobs.in for more details regarding the exam date, CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern and Model Papers.
Information On CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
In this section, you can find the details printed on CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017.
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Individual
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Timings
- Examination Center Name and Code
- Exam Center Address
- Signature of the Candidates
- Signature of Controller of Examinations
- Important Instructions to be followed in the exam hall
Important Dates For CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
|Notification||01 November 2017|
|Start date for applying online||02 November 2017|
|Last date for applying online||01 December 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be announced|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process
The selection process used by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission for the recruitment of suitable candidates as Assistant Engineers will have the following stages
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates will have to secure the Minimum qualifying marks in each subject in the written Examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the written Examination will be used to shortlist candidates based the merit shown in the written test. Now shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in the interview.
Important Documents For CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2017
Exam participants are advised to carry any one of the following id proof documents along with their CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card. Only original Id proof which is not expired will be accepted. Below we have provided the list of valid documents accepted to appear in the exam. Kindly carry any one of the following document to CGPSC Assistant Engineer exam hall.
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Governments
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
Follow the below step by step process and download the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card from the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- First of all, go to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Homepage will be displayed
- Now, look for the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card download link on the homepage.
- Soon after clicking on the relevant link, you will find another page.
- Now, you have to enter the registration details in the provided fields.
- After submitting the details, you will find the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 on your screen.
- Take a print out and Keep the CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 Safe and Secure for future use.
Download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 – Click Here