CES Recruitment Drive in Hyderabad | Senior Java Developer Jobs | Walkin on 02nd December 2017
CES Recruitment Drive in Hyderabad | Senior Java Developer Jobs | Walkin on 02nd December 2017. Good news for the aspirants who are looking for Latest Walkins in Hyderabad. CES is offering openings on Senior Developer positions. Interested postulates can check CES Careers for more details about walkin drive. Aspirants who are having 7-12 years experience can easily attend CES Walkin Drive on 02nd December 2017. CES is one of the great opportunity for experienced candidates who are willing to work has a Senior Java Developer Job vacancies.
CES Walkin Recruitment Details
|Company Name||CES Limited|
|Qualification||BE or B Tech|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 7,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
CES is going to conduct an exclusive mega walkin drive for experience candidates. So individuals must have BE or B Tech in Computer Science or related field with a strong academic record are eligible for CES Recruitment Drive. Job seekers who are attending for CES Walkin Drive must check CES Placement Papers to crack the online test with good score. Along with CES Questions Papers and some other important Interview Questions for easy reference. For further details about CES Job Openings follow the entire article.
Also Check: Test Patterns
Job seekers who want to build a bright future in right path can attend the CES Walkin Drive for experience candidates. On this page we are sharing the complete information about CES Senior Java Developer Vacancies 2017. Since there is urgent recruitment CES is going to recruit the talented and knowledgeable for Senior Java Developer post in Hyderabad. Graduates who had selected in the CES Recruitment Walkin Drive will be immediate place as a Senior Java Developer vacancies with bet pay salary. For more walkin details applicants can approach our website All India Jobs.
CES Job Description
- Candidates must have 7+ years of development experience
- Enterprise-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development.
- Maintaining and enhancing legacy systems experience must be there.
- Strong debugging and data spelunking skills.
- Ant and Gradle build systems experience helpful.
- Performance testing and optimization.
- SQL and database design experience.
- Object-Oriented Design experience.
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies in the workplace.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment and mentoring junior developer.
CES Required Skills
- Must have experience in developing large, robust Java web applications.
- Expertise in object-oriented development utilizing GoF design patterns and best practices.
- Should have experience developing and optimizing JPA or Hibernate ORM.
- capable in developing and maintaining RESTful web services.
- Experience in developing large Angular JS front ends, Kendo UI experience a plus.
- Must have knowledge with front end toolchains such as Bower, npm, grunt, gulp, etc.
- Expertise developing SQL with MySQL.
- Having good knowledge with Percona XtraDB Cluster and/or AWS .RDS/Aurora a plus.
- Experience with modern Java frameworks such as Spring or Play Framework.
- IVR and/or Twilio experience a plus.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Third Party Integrations.
- Experience developing unit tests for front end and back end using tools like JUnit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience developing tests with Selenium/Web driver a plus.
- Version control using Git.
- Experience with Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.) desired.
- Agile – Scrum or Kanban.
- CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, or Bamboo.
- Experience in deploying applications in AWS.
- Strong Linux experience.
CES Limited Company Profile
CES is an information technology consulting and process outsourcing services company, which helps its customers with information technology services / solutions and streamlining their business process by leveraging our expertise and domain knowledge in various technologies such as Microsoft, Java, LAMP, Oracle and SAP. CES delivers these services with the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism. CES customers span across many verticals such as Automotive, BFSI, Farming & Agriculture, Healthcare, Higher Education, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Manufacturing & Distribution, Online Retail (e-Tail), Public Sector and Travel & Hospitality.
How To Apply For CES Job Openings
CES is hiring the experienced aspirants for Senior Java Developer vacancies. So candidates who are having 7-12 years of experience can attend the CES Recruitment Drive on 02nd December 2017. And also we suggest the postulates to carry the valid documents and government Id proof for the interview.
CES Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 02nd December 2017
Walkin Time: 10 Am
4th Floor, Tower A
Karvy Buliding ( Ramky Selenium)
Hyderabad – 500032
Contact Person: Avinash & Jagadish
Essential Documents to Carry for CES Walkin Drive
- Hard Copy of Updated Resume
- Educational Certificates
- Government Id Proof
- Recent Photograph
We estimate the above provided information is available for the job seekers who are attending for CES Recruitment walkin Drive. Therefore for more updates on Freshers Jobs & Experienced Jobs keep visiting our blog www.allindiajobs.in
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.