CarDekho Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
CarDekho Interview Questions
Are you getting difficulty in searching CarDekho Interview Questions? Don’t Worry; We are here to help you. Yes, we are provided essential important information about Cardekho Interview Questions in this article. All the contenders who had applied and waiting for their interview dates should follow this entire article to get ultimate success in Interview. Before going to the online exam/interview it will be a mandatory thing for the aspirants to know about all the basic information about the respective company i.e. CarDekho. For that sake, We are tried a lot to bring all the important criteria into a single article. So, we suggest intenders should learn this page until the end without any delay. Also, you can bookmark this page to reduce search burden.
You Can Also Check: CarDekho Jobs
You Can Also Check: CarDekho Jobs
For more details keep reading this article without leaving any word. We are given various important topics in this article about CarDekho Interview. Contenders are advised to keep an eye on this article for better preparation.
CarDekho Interview Rounds
There are mainly Four types of interview rounds exist in CarDekho Interview Process as mentioned below
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
All the contenders who are going to participate in CarDekho Interview should aware of interview rounds before attending the interview. Knowing what is what about Company can give you enough confidence during interview time. Also, the contenders need to understand the fact i.e. candidate will get placed in CarDekho Company vacant positions only when they are successfully qualified in all the rounds conducted by officials of CarDekho Company.
CarDekho Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The interview questions are based on Core topics of the respective applicant previous academics/graduation course. So, before going to the interview contenders should gain a basic knowledge of their core subjects by referring this section carefully without any fail.
Engineering Mechanics Interview Questions
- What is the difference between scavenging and supercharging?
- Explain the second law of thermodynamics.
- What kinds of pipes are used for steam lines?
- What is the difference between the shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- Cavitation in a pipe will begin when
- What is the Difference between a Humidifier and Vaporizer?
- Why is sound faster in warm air?
- A hollow shaft of same cross-section area as solid shaft transmits
- What is the difference between projectile motion and a rocket motion?
- In a cantilever beam, maximum deflection occurs at where
- Slag inclusion in the casting is?
- What is the Difference between a Generator and Inverter?
- In a rectangular beam, when width, depth, and length are doubled, the bending stress will be?
- A two-stroke engine is generally preferred to a four-stroke engine because
- Fettling is an operation performed
- Power available at the shaft of an I.C engine is?
- In an, I –section beam, the bending moment is resisted mainly by?
- During idling process, a petrol engine requires
- Capillary action of liquid is due to?
- Why are Head Gaskets blown?
- What is the difference between a Fence and a Wall?
- Sprue in casting refers to?
Electrical Machines Interview Questions
- How are alternators classified?
- An induction motor is generally analogous to?
- What is meant by synchronous watt?
- Define the term voltage regulation of the alternator which type of Synchronous generators are used in Hydro-electric plants and why?
- What is the necessity for predetermination of voltage regulation?
- What is meant by armature reaction in Alternators?
- Name the types of Alternator based on their rotor construction
- Upon what factors does the load angle depend?Why do cylindrical Alternators operate with steam turbines?
- Why is the stator core of Alternator laminated?
- In what way does the ampere-turn method differ from synchronous impedance
- List the factors that affect the load sharing in parallel operating generators?
- How does the change in prime mover input affect the load sharing?What is meant by infinite bus-bars?What are the inherent characteristics of plain 1-phase Induction motor?
- State the advantages of skewing?
- How does electrical degree differ from the mechanical degree?
- What is distributed winding?
- State the condition to be satisfied before connecting two alternators in parallel
- State double revolving field theory
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of three dark lamps method of
- Why is short pitch winding preferred over full-pitch winding?
- What are the causes of changes in voltage in Alternators when loaded?
CarDekho HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
As the HR interview is a completely non-technical basis, The questions to be asked will not be easy to expect exactly. So, it would be better to refer possible interview questions which are clearly given in this section as follows
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Tell us about your hobbies?
- What is more important to you money or success?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- What is your dream company to work for?
- Who is your role model? Why do you choose him/her?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Are you able to perform under pressure?
- Tell us some of your strengths
- How much salary you are expecting?
- Do you have any questions?
- Discuss your resume.
- Tell us some of your weaknesses
- How do you rate your communication skills?
CarDekho Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Technical Interview is the round where you can have an excellent opportunity to exhibit your core knowledge skills in front of the interviewer through the way of your answering. To make you that much scholar, we provided frequently asked interview questions in this section. So, contenders are advised to go through this section keenly to get a good score in Interview.
Data Scientist Interview Questions
- What is the difference between squared error and absolute error?
- How can you overcome Overfitting?
- Differentiate between wide and tall data formats?
- Is Naïve Bayes bad? If yes, under what aspects.
- How would you develop a model to identify plagiarism?
- Do gradient descent methods always converge to the same point?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- Why data cleaning plays a vital role in the analysis?
- What are categorical variables?
- How would you create a taxonomy to identify key customer trends in unstructured data?
- What is the difference between Cluster and Systematic Sampling?
- Python or R – Which one would you prefer for text analytics?
- Are expected value and mean value different?
- What is K-means? How can you select K for K-means?
- How can outlier values be treated?
- What is power analysis?
- How can you assess a good logistic model?
- Explain about the Box Cox transformation in regression models.
- Can you use machine learning for time series analysis?
- What is multicollinearity and how you can overcome it?
- What is Linear Regression?
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is the curse of dimensionality?
- Explain the use of Combinatorics in data science.
- What do you understand by the term Normal Distribution?
- How you can make data normal using Box-Cox transformation?
- Is it better to have too many false negatives or too many false positives?
- What is the difference between skewed and uniform distribution?
SAP Developer Interview Questions
- Can you kill a Job?
- If you have a long running Job, how do you analyze?
- What is private mode? When does user switch to private mode?
- Which table contains the details related to Q defined in SPAM? Is there a way to revert back the Q defined? If yes, How?
- What is mysap?
- What is ASAP?
- Describe how SAP handles Memory Management?
- When we should use Transactional RFC?
- What is osp$ mean? What if the user is given with this authorization?
- What is SAP BW/BI? What is the purpose of SAP BW/BI?
- In SAP/BI what are the main areas and activities?
- What is data Integrity?
- What is table partition?
- What is data flow in BW/BI?
- What is ODS (Operational Data Store)?
- What is an ‘Infocube’?
- How many tables does info cube contain?
- Mention what is the maximum number of dimensions in info cubes?
- What is the difference between ODS and Info-cubes?
- What is a foreign key relationship?
- Describe data classes
- What are indexes?
- Difference between transparent tables and pooled tables
- What is an ABAP/4 Query?
- What is BDC programming?
- What are the functional modules used in sequence in BDC?
- What is an ABAP data dictionary?
- What are domains and data element?
- Why do you use DDIC user not SAP* for Support Packs and SPAM?
- Where you can check system log at OS level?
- How do you check whether a system is a UNICODE system or not?
- What is LUW(logical unit of work)?
- What are the common transport errors?
- How to transport users from one client to another client?
- What is “OK” code and Tcode?
- What is a developer key? and how to generate a developer key?
Android Developer Interview Questions
- What is Android?
- What are the advantages of Android?
- Describe Android Application Architecture?
- How will you record a phone call in Android? How to get a handle on Audio Stream for a call in Android?
- What is activity?
- Describe the APK format?
- What are the different phases of the Activity life cycle?
- What is intent?
- What is an Explicit Intent?
- What is an AndroidManifest file?
- What language does Android support for application development?
- What’s the difference between a file, a class and an activity in android?
- What is the significance of the .dex files?
- What does ADT stand for?
- What are the different tools in Android? Explain them?
- What is Dalvik Virtual Machine?
- What is Android Runtime?
- What is the Open Handset Alliance?
- What is ViewGroup?
- What is a Service?
- What is the difference between Service and Thread?
- What is a Content Provider?
- What is a Toast Notification?
- What are the other Notifications?
- What is the importance of XML-based layouts?
- What are containers?
- What is Orientation?
- What do you think are some disadvantages of Android?
- What is ADB?
- What is ANR?
- Which elements can occur only once and must be present?
- How are escape characters used as an attribute?
- What is the importance of settings permissions in app development?
- Is there a case wherein other qualifiers in multiple resources take precedence over local?
- What is the proper way of setting up an Android-powered device for app development?
- What are the steps in creating a bounded service through AIDL?
- What data types are supported by AIDL?
- What is a Fragment?
- What is an Implicit Intent?
CarDekho HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Here you can find plenty of frequently asked HR Interview questions which are helpful for experienced persons for bringing success to their doorstep. Contenders are suggested to include these interview questions into their practice schedule to gain more knowledge so that you can perform well during CarDekho interview.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why there is a gap in your education?
- Are you flexible to work shifts or weekends?
- For how long do you expect to stay with our organization?
- Tell us about your achievements at the college level?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Would you work holidays/weekends?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Are you a hard worker or smart worker?
- What are your future goals?
- Are you a good team player?
- Are you willing to relocate/travel?
Hope you will get a clear idea about CarDekho Interview from this article. If you have any issues with this article feel free to share your opinion with us through the mail on our website www.allindiajobs.in. We will respond as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.