Cafe Coffee Day Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Cafe Coffee Day Interview Questions
Here in this article, we are going to discuss various important topics regarding Cafe Coffee Day Interview. The contenders who had already applied and eagerly looking for their interview schedules to get settled in Cafe Coffee Day as early as possible. This is a one stop destination of all the essential matter regarding Cafe Coffee Day Interview for the corresponding contenders. Also, aspirants can find different aspects regarding the Cafe Coffee Day interview namely interview rounds, interview questions etc. for both freshers and experienced candidates as detailed below.
Cafe Coffee Day (abbreviated as CCD) is an Indian café chain owned by Coffee Day Global Limited, a subsidiary of Coffee Day Enterprises Limited. It is a Chikmagalur based business. which grows coffee in its own estates. As it is the largest producer of arabia beans in Asia exporting to various countries including USA, Europe, and Japan, there will be high competition levels. In order to break the barrier to hit that competition flow contenders are needed to follow this article carefully without any delay. To know more about the Café Coffee Day Interview keep reading this article till the end without any fail.
Also Check: Cafe Coffee Day Recruitment
Also Check: Cafe Coffee Day Recruitment
Cafe Coffee Day Interview Rounds
The basic interview rounds for appearing Cafe Coffee Day Interview are as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Final Interview ( Telephonic/Personal Interview)
The contenders who are successfully cleared online test will get a call for next interview rounds successfully. Once if any candidate qualified in all the interview rounds will get placed in a respective vacant position of Cafe Coffee Day Company.
Cafe Coffee Day Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The questions asked in this round would be simple to answer, if you have a complete over view on corresponding core subjects. So, contenders can check the below-mentioned interview questions thoroughly to crack this round easily without spending more time on the searching process.
Digital Signal Processing Interview Questions
- Explain the difference between convolution and correlation.
- Why do we need Fourier transform in DSP?
- Explain 8085 Microprocessor Architecture.
- Explain DSP basic architecture. Mention how to select DSP architecture suitable for algorithm under development.
- what is the use of random signals?
- Explain how DSP chip can be interfaced with FPGA chip?
- Tell some thing about Interpolation and decimation?
- Mention FIR filter and IIR filter basics and differentiate FIR and IIR filter concepts.
- what are the characteristics of a transient response of a system?
- Explain Harvard and Von Neumann architecture and mention difference between them.
- whats sampling theorem? who proposed it? whats importance?
- Explain Interpolation and decimation and their applications in Digital Signal Processing.
- Why is the need of FFT?
- What is the need of Digital Signal Processing?
- Explain handling of interrupts in DSP?
- What is the application for Cross correlation and Auto Correlation?
- What is aliasing and how do we prevent it?
- what do u mean by spectral resolution?
- Why should we go for digital signal processing where as the most of the real world data is in analog mode?
- What is Gibbs phenomenon?
- If a have two vectors, how will I check the orthogonality of those vectors?
- what care should be taken when we doing cumulative decimation?
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is a keyword in C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?
- What is the use of size of() function in C?
- What is a modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
- What is void in C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
Cafe Coffee Day HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As the questions to be asked in this round are quite tricky to answer; contestants are suggested to do more practice on given interview questions for better understanding of questions during the interview process. Having clear understanding on respective interview question can make you give an accurate answer during the interview process. So, contenders are suggested to include this section into their preparation schedules undoubtedly.
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Why weren’t your grades better
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- How would you describe the corporate culture?
- What kind of person are you? Describe your personality.
- If we hire you, and then another company will offer you more money – what will you do?
- What are the competitive challenges in Human Resource Management?
Cafe Coffee Day Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview questions for experienced candidates are varied with freshers interview questions. It will be a right place for you to avail possible and commonly asked technical interview questions which are very helpful to reach your desired destination.
QA Engineer Interview Questions
- What Is The Role Of QA In A Project Development?
- What Are The Steps You Follow To Create A Test Script?
- What is the difference between QA, QC and Software Testing?
- What Are The Key Elements In A Bug Report?
- When to start QA in a project?
- What QA process do you use in your project and why?
- Explain bug life cycle.
- What Is The Best Approach To Start QA In A Project?
- What is the role of QA in a project development?
- Explain The Difference Between Smoke Testing And Sanity Testing?
- What are the key challenges of software testing?
- What do you consider to be your key accomplishments/initiatives?
- What is the basis for choosing the SDLC model for the development of software?
- What’s your definition of a good test case? Can you give me an example?
- What is data driven testing?
- How do you determine which devices and OS versions we should test on?
- What is Traceability Matrix?
- Have you been involved in test estimation and how do you do it?
- Explain paradigms for interfacing module.
- What were your roles and responsibilities and how was your time divided between tasks in a project?
- What are the things the tests ensure?
- What tools do you use and why?
- Describe Use Case Testing.
- What is the purpose of test strategy?
- What could go wrong with test automation?
- Describe Bottom-Up and Top-Down approach in Testing.
- Why regression testing is important?
Maintenance Engineer Interview Questions
- What do you enjoy most about this job?
- What kind of maintenance duties did you undertake in your previous position?
- Why haven’t you found a new position before now?
- If a contractor you hired had an accident while working, what would you do?
- Give the description of wire rope and hydraulic system using in Crawler Crane?
- whats system you are familiar with?
- Tell me about a time you successfully coached a maintenance technician
- Describe a time you failed to provide good leadership. Why did that happen and what did you learn from the experience?
- What’s your experience with HVAC systems?
- opinion over renewable energy sources like solar energy?
- How familiar are you with Preventive Maintenance Regulations?
- Why you want to join us?
- How can you reduce the Maintenance Cost in Our Project?
- what you think about automation?
- Why do I hire you?
- What’s your experience with PLC?
- why did u choose this field?
- Have you done electrical system repairs in the past?
- Are you ready to relocate anywhere in India?
- How do you go about allocating work to subordinates?
- Why do you want to work in this role?
- How do you ensure others have understood your instructions?
- Imagine a manager asks you whether it’s better to replace or repair a certain machine. How would you determine the answer?
- In which department u want to join?
- If u r not selected here, what will u do?
- What is your job profile in current company?
- What if you become the prime minister?
- What is turbocharging?
Hadoop Developer Interview Questions
- What is Hadoop framework?
- On What concept the Hadoop framework works?
- What is MapReduce?
- Which activity is used for detecting duplicate message processing?
- How Mapper is instantiated in a running job?
- What is computer and Storage nodes?
- How does master slave architecture in the Hadoop?
- How does an Hadoop application look like or their basic components?
- Explain how input and output data format of the Hadoop framework?
- What is the restriction to the key and value class?
- Which interface needs to be implemented to create Mapper and Reducer for the Hadoop?
- What Mapper does?
- How many Reducers should be configured?
- It can be possible that a Job has 0 reducers?
- What happens if a number of reducers is 0?
- How many instances of JobTracker can run on a Hadoop Cluster?
- How a task is scheduled by a JobTracker?
- How many instances of tasktracker run on a Hadoop cluster?
- What are the two main parts of the Hadoop framework?
- Explain the use of TaskTracker in the Hadoop cluster?
- What do you mean by TaskInstance?
- How many daemon processes run on a Hadoop cluster?
- What is a DataNode? How many instances of DataNode run on a Hadoop Cluster?
- How the Client communicates with HDFS?
- How the HDFS Blocks are replicated?
- Which are the methods in the Mapper interface?
- What happens if you don’t override the Mapper methods and keep them as it is?
- What is the use of Context object?
- How can you add the arbitrary key-value pairs in your mapper?
- How does Mapper’s run() method works?
- Which object can be used to get the progress of a particular job ?
Cafe Coffee Day HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The HR interview questions for experienced candidates are given in this section clearly. The contenders who had already completed their online and technical interview rounds will be allowed for this round. Contenders should understand the fact that, they are in step gap to reach their dream job. So, to hit this round successfully, contenders should need to take a look at popular frequently asked HR Interview questions which are given as follows.
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What is your style of management?
- What was your last employer’s opinion of you?
- What motivates you?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
- Can you perform under pressure?
- Why are looking for a change?
- What qualities would you look for in your senior?
- How Do you appraise a person?
- How would you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
- Notice period?
- What do you look for in a job?
- If there is a day when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
- What do you like and dislike about our company?
- How long would you stay with us?
- What is it you liked and disliked about your last job?
Hope you will get clarified with this article as we provided all the information about it successfully. Let us know if you have any doubts about this article. We will respond as soon as possible. If this Cafe Coffee Day Interview Questions is irrelevant to you then have a glance on this page Latest Freshers Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.