CA CPT Admit Card 2017 | Download ICAI Hall Ticket – www.icai.org
Good news for the candidates who had applied for the CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT). The officials of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) had released the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 on its official website www.icai.org for the contenders who are successfully submitted their application process. As per the latest news, the officials of the ICAI have decided to conduct the CA CPT Exam for the candidates on 17th December 2017. So the applicants who are willing to give the exam can download the ICAI Hall Ticket from the official website. To download the hall ticket the aspirants have to give the required particulars like Registration Number and Date of Birth. No candidate can receive the admit card in the offline mode that is either by email or post. All the contenders have to download the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 in online mode only. For more details about the e-Call Letter scroll down this page and check thoroughly.
CA CPT Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Also Known As||ICAI|
|Name of the Exam||CA Common Proficiency Test|
|Date of the Exam||17th December 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
The National Processing Accounting Body of India is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) which was established in the year 1949. ICAI is the second largest professional Accounting & Finance body in the world the only licensing cum regulating body of the financial audit and accountancy profession in India. This ICAI is responsible for setting the Standards on Auditing to be following the audit of financial statements in India. The officials of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India had released the notification for the Common Proficiency Test. A large number of candidates who are seeking to shine their career in the Charted Accountancy filed had utilized this opportunity by applying before 1st November 2017. For the applied candidate now the authorities of the ICAI had issued the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 on its official website. So the contenders who are to appear for the exam can go to the official website to download the hall ticket.
After downloading the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 the candidates have to verify the particulars printed on it are correct or not. If any mistakes are found there is a chance to make corrections on the Admit Card that is “Correction Window 2” from 28th November to 9th December 2017. The ICAI CA CPT Admit Card is the mandatory document need to carry for the CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT). No aspirant will be allowed into the examination hall without the admit card. On the admit card the candidate can find the examination details like Name of the candidate, Registration and Roll Number, Exam Date, Timings of the Exam, Subjects, Center of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam and Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate. With this information, the aspirant can come to an idea about the exam. Along with the admit card, the contenders need to carry the Identity Proof issues by the Government Before entering the examination hall the aspirants have to submit the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 along with the id proof to the invigilator for the verification purpose.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee Id
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Candidates have to prepare well for the CPT Test to crack the exam. So for that purpose, we are providing the Syllabus and the Previous Papers on our website. Use that stuff and prepare in an effective manner.
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2017
- The CA CPT Exam will be conducted in two sessions.
- First Session is the Morning Session consists of 60 questions for 60 marks from Fundamentals of Accounting and 40 questions for 40 marks from Mercantile Law.
- Second Session comprises of 50 Questions from each subject that is General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each subject carries 50 marks.
- This is mandatory for all the candidates to secure at least 30% of marks form each subject and 50% aggregate of all the sections in order to get qualify in the exam
Steps To Download CA CPT Admit Card 2017
- Move to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India i.e; www.icai.org.
- On the home page search for the CA CPT Admit Card 2017 link.
- Click on it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now ICAI CA CPT Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
To Download CA CPT Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
For more details about the CA CPT Admit Card 2017, keep visiting our website All India Jobs on regular basis.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.