BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers PDF Download | Model Papers
Aspirants, are you one of them going to participate in BMRC Graduate Engineer Written Test? if your answer is yes then no need to worry about the exam. Because in this post candidates can get the complete information about the BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers and Exam Pattern. At present candidates are in exact place to download the Solved Papers. From this post, contenders are able to get the direct pdf links to download the BMRC Graduate Engineer Old Question Papers. Aspirants can start your preparation for the written exam with the help of BMRC Graduate Engineer Sample Papers and BMRC Graduate Engineer Exam Pattern. This article will help the candidates in preparation time for the written exam.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRC)|
|Post Names||Graduate Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||80 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th December 2017|
|Date Of Written Test||28th January 2018|
|You Can Also Check|
|BMRC Graduate Engineer Syllabus 2017-2018|
|BMRC Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Government Jobs In Karnataka|
An immense number of candidates had applied and started their preparation for the written exam. Some of the aspirants are in confused about their preparation for those candidates we had provided the complete information about the BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers along with BMRC Graduate Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern in a single article. So the contenders can check the post until the end and capture the complete information about the Syllabus, Practice Papers, and Exam Pattern. Applicants have any doubts about this article can check the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRC) official website @ bmrc.co.in whether this information is correct or not.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers
BMRC Graduate Engineer Exam Pattern
- The written exam having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- Civil Engineer is only one subject of the written exam.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The time limit for the written exam is 2hrs.
- The question paper has given in the bilingual (English and Kannada).
- The question paper contains writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory.
- So candidates must have knowledge of the Kannada Language (Read, Write, and Speak).
BMRC Graduate Engineer Selection Process
- The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRC) will select the candidates by conducting the two stage of selection process.
- The stage is Written Exam and the second stage is Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
- Aspirants who will finish the written test with qualifying marks will get a mail for the next stage of the selection process that is Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
- The final result will be announced by the authorities on the basis of applicants performance in both Written Test and Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download BMRC Graduate Engineer Previous Papers For Civil Engineer: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.