BlueStone Recruitment 2017-2018 Job Openings For Freshers. Good news for the candidates who are hunting for the job. The BlueStone had released the BlueStone Recruitment 2017-2018 notification to recruit the candidates for the various openings in the organization. As there are a large number of employees in the company and you want to be a part of that team apply directly for the openings. By applying for the BlueStone Careers aspirants can make their future bright as the Entry Level Engineer and Intern. We insist the candidates to can grab this chance. Both the graduate and the postgraduate freshers can apply for the BlueStone Recruitment 2017 by checking the eligibility criteria. For the sake of the candidates in the consecutive section of this page, we are providing the complete details about the Bluestone Job Openings one have a glance at the data and come to an idea about the job roles. Contenders who are having good skills at the applied positions can easily get the job in the company.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs In India
BlueStone Recruitment 2017-2018
|Experience||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Passed Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Software|
|Salary Offered||Best in IT Market|
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Latest Job Openings in BlueStone
- Senior Software Engineer
- Creative Associate
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Online Marketing Manager
- UX Designer
- Lead Engineer – iOS App Developer
- Tele Caller
- BPO Executive
- SEO Manager Digital Marketing
- HR Executive
- Customer Support Executive
- Quality Analyst
- Senior Executive Compliance
- Customer Care Executive
BlueStone company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Gaurav Singh Kushwaha, Srikanth Rajasankar|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
BlueStone Eligibility Details
- Would work on Web-Based Technologies.
- Should have the ability to lead the team and the junior in a successful manner.
- Hands on role with active design/ coding work.
- Should be strong in problem solving, algorithms and Data Structures.
- Good at the verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to research and design search engine optimization strategies.
- Basic Knowledge on website analytical tools.
BlueStone Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
BlueStone Registration Process
- First, go to the official website of the BlueStone that is www.bluestone.com.
- On the below of the home page find out the “Careers” tab click on it.
- The latest and current job openings will appear on the screen.
- Pick the interesting positions and check the roles and responsibilities.
- Start applying by clicking on the “Apply Now”.
- A page will appear with empty columns fill all the fields with accurate information.
- Finally, submit the form.
- The latest Resume.
- Recent passport size photos of 4 to 5 copies.
- Mark sheets from 10th, Intermediate, and semester wise mark sheets of Graduation/ Postgraduation.
- An identity proof such as Driving License/ Pan Card/ Passport etc.