Axis Bank Walkin Drive | Business Development Executive Jobs | 9th to 16th December 2017
Axis Bank Walkin Drive | Business Development Executive Jobs | 9th to 16th December 2017. Axis bank conducting walkin drive for the graduate candidates. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs can apply for Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs. Axis Bank Careers is offering a new opportunity for fresher graduates. Any graduate who has 0-1 experience in Banking, Financial Services, Broking sector can make use of this opportunity. Axis Bank Walkin Drive is going to conduct from 9th to 16th December 2017 at Delhi and Gurgaon locations.
Also Check: Interview Questions
Axis Bank Walkin Details
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Location||Delhi, Gurgaon|
|Job Role||Sales Executive, Officer|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Servies, Broking|
Axis bank is going to recruit the candidates for sales executive and officer roles. Contenders who are looking for the Jobs in Delhi and Vacancies in Gurgaon can attend for the Axis Bank Walkin Drive. To attend for this Walkin, candidates should have the required qualification. Axis bank welcomes the people who have the interest to work in bank jobs. Job seekers can also check the Axis Bank Recruitment Page for more details.
People who are interested to attend the walkin drive should check the Axis Bank Placement Papers along with the Axis Bank Test Pattern. Aspirants can also check Axis Bank Interview Questions here on this page to get the job in Axis Bank. Nowadays, bank jobs are the best career option, so contenders are advised to utilize this best chance. For latest notifications on Axis Bank, you can follow our site All India Jobs.
Axis Bank Job Description
- Business Development Executive – BDE is an integral part of the bank’s frontline sales force.
- The BDE is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
- BDE is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank.
- The employee have to maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- It is a target based jobs.
- The job involves extensive traveling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
- He/ She is responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products.
- Business Development Executive have to identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area.
Axis Bank Qualification Details
- Should have minimum knowledge in the Banking sector.
- Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend for the Axis Bank Walkin Drive.
- The aspirant should have at least 60% in all academics.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Capability to deal with the new customers and their issues.
Axis Bank Profile
Axis bank is the third largest bank of private sector banks in India. It has 9 international offices, 3304 branches and 14003 ATM’s all over the India. Axis bank has its main branch in Mumbai and registered branch in Ahmedabad. It provides a comprehensive suite of financial products. Shiksha Sharma is the current CEO and MD of Axis Bank. Nearly 55000 employees are working all over the India. Axis Bank founded in 19983 as a UTI bank in Ahmedabad. Opened by Dr. Manmohan Sigh. The main aim of the Axis Bank is to address the financial needs of the customers. Axis Bank has awarded the Sustainable Plus Gold Label for FY2016 by CII.
How To Apply For Axis Bank Vacancies
Axis Bank is conducting walkin drive for the graduate candidates. Job seekers who are interested in working with the Axis bank for the position of Sales Executive and Officer can attend for the Axis Bank Walkin Drive from 9th to 16th December 2017.
Axis Bank Walkin Details
Walkin Dates: 9th to 16th December 2017
Walkin time: 10 AM Onwards
Axis Bank Ltd,
3rd Floor, SCO-29,
Sector-14, Near Huda Office,
Contact Person: Asish Sengupta
Documents To Be Carried For Walkin Drive
- Educational Certificates
- Recent Passport size Photo
- One Government Proof
- Updated Resume
We hope the information provided on this page is helpful for your job search. If you want to know more details about Axis Bank walkin drive can visit the official web portal. For latest fresher jobs visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.