APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017: Are you in search of APGENCO Hall Ticket? Then you are at right place to get information about APGENCO Hall Ticket for Trainee Junior Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017. Candidates have to download their admit card issued by Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) through online. To participate in the written test aspirants need to produce a copy of downloaded APGENCO Hall Ticket. Candidates have to download their APGENCO Admit Card to participate in the written exam by accessing the direct link provided below. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation will conduct the written exam as per the schedule. On the basis of the candidates performance in the written exam, the recruitment board will hire the eminent candidates for the vacant Trainee Junior Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer posts. For more updates stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in.
APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Shortly Know As||APGENCO|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Trainee Junior Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
You Can Also Check
Download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
Recently APGENCO has invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the Trainee Junior Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies in APGENCO according to the recruitment instructions issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. For this APGENCO is going to conduct the written exam on 30 December 2017. Applicants who are going appear for the exam must carry their hall ticket along with them. At the time of entering into the exam hall, the hall ticket will be checked by the invigilator to verify the candidature appearing for the exam. After downloading the APGENCO Hall Ticket verify it. Below we have discussed the step by step process to download APGENCO hall ticket without confusion. Please go through below passages to know more about APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017.
Information On APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
The APGENCO Admit card 2017 will contain all valid information regarding the candidate. The candidate must check the printed details properly. In case of any error or spelling mistake in the APGENCO Exam Call Letter then the individual must contact the recruitment authority before the examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father or Guardian Name
- Category of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam name
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Signature of Participant
- Photo of the Applicant
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Detailed Address of the Exam Venue
- Important guidelines for contestants
Important Dates For APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
|Start date for applying online||13 November 2017|
|Last date for applying online||02 December 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||December|
|Date of Written Exam||30 December 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Latter|
Important Documents For APGENCO Exam 2017
To participate in APGENCO Exam 2017 candidates have to carry any one of the valid identity proof document along with them to the examination hall. Below we have listed the documents currently permissible to participate in the APGENCO Trainee Junior Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer Exam. Kindly carry any one of the original documents along with hall ticket.
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can follow the step by step process discussed below to download their APGENCO Hall Ticket from the official website. Else click on direct link.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e., www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in.
- Now, Search for the notification belongs to APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017.
- Later, Click on the link and enter the required details like application number, date of birth etc.
- Submit the credentials and get the Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Download the APGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2017 and check details.
- Take a printout of APGENCO Trainee Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 for the further reference.
- Carry the copy of the APGENCO Hall Ticket at examination center along with any identity.
Download APGENCO Hall Ticket 2017 – Click Here