American Express Walkin Drive in Gurgaon | Software Developer Jobs | 2nd November 2017
American Express Walkin Drive in Gurgaon | Software Developer Jobs | 2nd November 2017. Good news for the jobs aspirants. American Express is going to conduct a waklins in Gurgaon. Any Graduate can attend for the American Express Recruitment on given dates. This is a good opportunity for job aspirants to get placed in a multinational financial services corporation i.e., American Express for the position of Business Systems Analyst. We have updated all latest job information in our website, candidates can attend for the freshers jobs in India. Candidates should be comfortable in a multitasking, high-energy environment and ability to work overtime as required by the business.
American Express Walkin Details
|Company Name||American Express Services India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Candidates who are going to appear for American Express walkin recruitment those candidates must understand, evaluate, and optimize how the analytical teams are using SAS products and global database tables for their custom analytics and modeling initiatives. Graduation is mandatory to get a job in American Express. Contenders who will perform well in the selection process they will appoint as Business Systems Analyst in American Express Services India Pvt. Ltd.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
If you want to get settled in American Express, then candidates have to prepare American Express Placement Papers and American Express Written Test Papers. By preparing the solved previous papers contenders will easily get an idea about the actual test which is conducted by the American Express. After conducting the test, the final results will be announced by the officials of American Express. Scroll down to see the more updates about American Express Careers and bookmark All India Jobs page for current and latest jobs in India.
American Express Job Description
- Development skills in Relational Databases preferred.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- In depth knowledge of SAS Capabilities from hands on product use.
- 4-7 years of experience in SAS capabilities and Data Warehouse development.
- Experience in Reporting & Dashboarding BI Tools (Tableau), Hive, Python is a strong plus.
- Strong Project management skills – Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work within a deadline-driven climate.
American Express Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution
- Support a large and highly skilled SAS and SQL user base
- Drive on-time, high quality project outcomes
- Assist the AEBI teams with complex data analysis and provide development support
- Create and update product documentation for user training
- Actionable business requirement documents with sign off from all stakeholders
- Maintain online help site for multiple applications.
- Develop SAS best practices guidelines and provide consulting and training to business users
- Identify opportunities to automate commonly used insight products
- Actionable optimization recommendation on user SAS code reviews
American Express Company Profile
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. American Express is the largest card issuer in the world based on purchase volume. It is the 4th largest card network in the world, based on the number of cards it has in circulation.
In 2016, Interbrand ranked American Express as the 25th most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$18.358 billion. Credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US. As of December 31, 2016, the company had 109.9 million cards in force, including 47.5 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $17,216. In 2017, Fortune ranked American Express as the 17th most admired company worldwide. The company’s logo, adopted in 1958, is a gladiator or centurion whose image appears on the company’s traveler’s cheques, charge cards and credit cards.
How To Apply For American Express Job Vacancies
American Express is conducting Walkin recruitment in Gurgaon for graduates for the designation of Business Analyst posts. Interested & eligible aspirants can check the details and attend for the American Express walkin Drive on 2nd November 2017.
American Express Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 2nd November 2017, Thursday
Walkin Timings: 12 pm- 5 pm.
Epitome, 15th Floor, Tower B,
Interview Area, Bldg No 5,
DLF Cyber City Phase III,
Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India.
Recruiter Name: HR Manager
- Carry a copy of updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size photos
- All Education certificates
- Valid ID Proof and Address proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.