Web Monitoring and RPA developers Jobs in Tech Mahindra | Walkin Drive in Bangalore | 28th October 2017
You Can Also Check: Walkins in Bangalore
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Job Role||Webmaster and Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Tech Mahindra is hiring candidates to fill the vacant position in Bangalore Branch. Candidates should have expertise in Monitis, Munin, Keynote or any equivalent tool that is popular and contemporary to todays times is a must. Aspirants have to practice hard with the help of Tech Mahindra interview questions. We hope the Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017 notification will help the candidates. To know more updates regarding Freshers jobs, off-campus drive, Walkins etc.., bookmark this page for future use.
Also Check: Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
Contenders should have well versed with Event Management process concepts aligning to ITIL Framework. Before going to appear for the Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drive candidates have to practice Tech Mahindra Model Papers and Tech Mahindra Syllabus. It will help the contenders to crack the test easily and get placed in the Tech Mahindra company. Aspirants are suggested check our site Freshers Jobs frequently for more accurate and current information.
Webmaster Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the solution for End-user experience monitoring (availability and performance) of all Digital properties via state of art monitoring tools.
- Provide advice on how to tune websites or applications to increase availability and performance.
- Responsible for maintaining/reporting availability/performance weekly/monthly data to stakeholders.
- Well versed with Event Management process concepts aligning to ITIL Framework.
- Collaborate with providers of Monitoring solutions to ensure availability of services and assistance with resolving issues.
- Strong communication skills and analytical mindset is a must.
- Regular Web page optimization analysis.
- To work on ticket based Requests and Incidents, and to prioritize the same to maintain the advertised Availability, as well as the Service Offerings.
- Proactively address current issues and anticipate potential future ones with appropriate actions.
- Coordinating with other concerned teams to resolve the issues. Regular site health checkup and necessary escalation to the concerned agencies with additional follow-up.
- Develops and supports an open environment. Makes decisions based on what is right for the business based on sound judgment.
Tech Mahindra Job Requirements
- 5 to 8 years of working experience in administration, configuration and maintenance of web based monitoring tools.
- Application Performance Management (Expert knowledge).
- Expertise in Monitis, Munin, Keynote or any equivalent tool that is popular and contemporary to todays times is a must.
- High Level knowledge about all Internet Technology (e.g. Firewall, Load Balancer, Intrusion Detection-Prevention (IDP), Network Address Translation (NAT), Content Delivery Network & Web Content Acceleration, Browser, etc..)
- Alert Configuration, Monitoring and liaise with Incident Management team to help them convert potential alerts pertaining to the application, infrastructure, web services, and business transactions into Incidents.
RPA developers Key Skills & Responsibilities
- As a Developer – Robotics, you will closely work with Businesses to implement RPA products.
- You will independently fulfill client facing functional and technical roles leveraging your development and skills to integrate a wide variety of systems.
- Blue Prism certification required.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell, bash, vbs, etc.) preferred.
- Design and develop solutions utilizing RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team.
- Working knowledge of concepts such as https, ports, DNS, active directory etc.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to banks department/functions.
- Knowledge or prior implementation on RPA implementation using UIPath, AA etc.
- Consult with partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution design, development, testing and risk identification/mitigation.
- RPA development experience in Blue Prism strongly preferred.
- Experience setting up RPA COEs a plus.
- Strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology.
- 5+ years of programming experience in C++, C#, or Java desired.
- Preferred working knowledge of infrastructure and datacentre concepts such as HA, DR, virtualization, networking, load balancing, etc.
- Surface Automation (Citrix).
- Lifecycle Orientation.
- Exceptions Handling.
- Adhoc online tutorials.
- Object Layer Design.
Tech Mahindra Company Profile
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services). Tech Mahindra solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services, and Consulting). Tech Mahindra capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
How To Apply For Tech Mahindra Job Vacancies
Aspirants who are interested in working with Tech Mahindra as Webmaster and RPA developer designation must utilize this opportunity to get settled in the Tech Mahindra company. Eligible contenders can attend for Web Monitoring and RPA developers Jobs in Tech Mahindra.
Tech Mahindra Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 28th October 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM (Screening will close at 1 PM Sharply)
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
ITC 3 Plot No. 45 47,
Area Phase II, Electronic City Bangalore.
Contact Person: Sridhar
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- All Educational Certificates xerox copies.
- Carry Updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.