UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Previous Papers PDF Download | Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge JD Model Papers
Latest and precise news is available in this article for the candidates who are looking for UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Previous Papers. Those who had applied for the Civil Judge Post can start their preparation by downloading the Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge JD Model Papers. We had shared subject wise Previous Year Question Papers to help the applicants in their preparation time. Contenders can go through the below section and download Civil Judge Mains Sample Papers at free of cost. We had arranged Old Papers in the PDF format by that applicants can easily download them through this post by clicking a single link. Along with Previous Year Question Papers Exam Pattern also helps the candidates. Scroll down to check Subject Wise Model Papers and Exam Pattern.
UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Also Known AS||UKPSC|
|Post Names||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|You Can Also Check|
|UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Syllabus 2017-2018|
|Government Jobs In Uttarakhand|
UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type written exam it consists of 5 parts.
- So, Paper I consist of The Present Day. It consists of 150 Marks.
- Paper II consists of Language and 100 Marks.
- Law consists of Paper I (Substantive Law) and it consists of 200 Marks.
- Paper II (Evidence & Procedure) consists of 200 Marks.
- Paper III (Revenue & Criminal) consists of 200 Marks.
- The time duration of the written exam is not mentioned so you have to check it our website frequently.
UKPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Model Papers
- To Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains The Present Day Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Language Old Paper: Click Here
- To Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Law: Paper I Previous Papers: Click Here
- To Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Law: Paper II Previous Year Question Paper: Click Here
- To Download UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Law: Paper III Sample Papers: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.