SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post(s)||Specialist Cadre Officers – Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||11th November 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You Can Also Check|
The State Bank of India Officials had released the recruitment notification for the 41 Specialist Cadre Officers – Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested to do the job in the Banking Sector and trying hard to get the job had utilized this opportunity by applying in the online mode before the last date. For the applied contenders the officials had released the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 on its official website. Contenders who are willing to give the exam can download their admit card by giving the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. After downloading the candidates have to verify the details on the SBI SCO Hall Ticket are correct or not. If any mistakes found immediately inform the officials of the State Bank of India.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- PAN Card
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Exam Pattern
- The SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Written Exam is objective type exam will take place in two parts Part I and Part II.
- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge are the subjects for the Part I exam.
- The Reasoning Subjects consists of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude and English Language comprises of 35 questions each for 35 marks.
- The duration of Part I is 90 Minutes.
- The Part II consists of 50 questions from Professional Knowledge for 100 Marks.
- Part II time duration is 45 Minutes.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Selection Process
Steps To Download SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017
- Move to the official website of State Bank Of India i.e; sbi.co.in.
- On the home page go to the “Career” section and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a screen will appear.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now SBI SCO Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.