SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 | Download Deputy Manager Hall Ticket @ sbi.co.in
Good news for the candidates who are anxiously looking for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017. The State Bank Of India officials had issued the SBI Deputy Manager Hall Ticket for the applicants on its official website on 24th October 2017. So the candidates who had applied for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies can download their e-Call Letter for the exam. The aspirants can download their admit card up to the date of the exam. The Written Examination for the Specialist Cadre Officers has decided to organize the exam for the contenders on 11th November 2017. So candidates have to carry the hall ticket for the examination hall. Actually, the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website sbi.co.in. For the sake of the aspirants, we have provided a direct link to download the admit card in the below section.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post(s)||Specialist Cadre Officers – Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||11th November 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You Can Also Check|
The State Bank of India Officials had released the recruitment notification for the 41 Specialist Cadre Officers – Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested to do the job in the Banking Sector and trying hard to get the job had utilized this opportunity by applying in the online mode before the last date. For the applied contenders the officials had released the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 on its official website. Contenders who are willing to give the exam can download their admit card by giving the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. After downloading the candidates have to verify the details on the SBI SCO Hall Ticket are correct or not. If any mistakes found immediately inform the officials of the State Bank of India.
We all know that the admit card is most important for the aspirants to give the exam. The officials at the examination center will never allow the candidate to the exam hall without the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017. The Hall Ticket will give complete information about the written exam like Name of the candidate, Dates to appear for the exam, Examination Timings and Report time for the test, Registration Number, and Roll Number, Center of the exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, the model of the exam, uploaded photo and signature of the candidate etc. While attending for the exam the aspirants have to carry the admit card along with them. SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 will not be sent either by Email or in any other medium for the candidate. So candidates have to download the admit card from the official website only. The State Bank of India officials has decided to conduct the written exam for the aspirants at various exam center across India.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- PAN Card
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Candidates have to carry an ID Proof issued by the government along with the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017. The proof may be any one of the above listed.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Exam Pattern
To help the candidates in their preparation the candidate we have given the detailed exam pattern on this page.
- The SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Written Exam is objective type exam will take place in two parts Part I and Part II.
- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge are the subjects for the Part I exam.
- The Reasoning Subjects consists of 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude and English Language comprises of 35 questions each for 35 marks.
- The duration of Part I is 90 Minutes.
- The Part II consists of 50 questions from Professional Knowledge for 100 Marks.
- Part II time duration is 45 Minutes.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be done based on the performance in the Computer Based Test and Personal Interview. So candidates have to perform well in the exam to get the job in the SBI.
Steps To Download SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017
- Move to the official website of State Bank Of India i.e; sbi.co.in.
- On the home page go to the “Career” section and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a screen will appear.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now SBI SCO Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
To Download SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Hope the information about the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card 2017 will be very helpful. so the candidates can check this article throughly for more information. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for the latest updates or for any other job information.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.