Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017: Good news for aspirants who had applied for Punjab Pulsa PLV. The admit cards for the written examination are soon released. The Punjab Legal Services Authority is planning to release the Para Legal Volunteer Admit Card 2017 in upcoming months. Candidates can start downloading their Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card by using the direct link provided below in this article. We will activate the link once the officials of Punjab Legal Services Authority release the admit cards. Generally, admit cards or hall tickets are released a week prior to the examination date. Candidates are advised to stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in. We will update the exact date of releasing the admit cards. For the sake of candidates, we have discussed some essential information which is useful at the time of downloading Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card.
Also Check: Punjab Pulsa Para Legal Volunteer Syllabus and Punjab Pulsa Para Legal Volunteer Previous
Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017
All exam participants must download the Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card through online only. The Punjab Pulsa PLV Hall Ticket will not send admit cards through offline. Contenders must download the Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card and take print of it. A print out of Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card is to be shown by the individual to the invigilator at the time of examination. The candidates can download the Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017 from the Official Website. On the basis of their performance in the written examination, Punjab Legal Services Authority Recruitment Board will recruit the candidates to work as Para Legal Volunteer. In order to appear for the exam, you have to download Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit card 2017 from the official website. Go through the complete article to know more about Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card.
Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card Notification
|Name of the Department||Punjab Legal Services Authority|
|Shortly Know As||Punjab Pulsa|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Number of Vacancies||916|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Application Start Date||18th September 2017|
|Application End Date||11th October 2017|
Information On Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Applicant
- Father or Guardian Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidates Photo
- Signature of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Identification Marks of Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Name & Address of Test Center
- Duration of Exam
- Instruction to exam participants
Punjab Pulsa PLV Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Important Documents For Punjab Pulsa PLV Exam 2017
- Indian Passport
- Photo Credit Card
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Laminated Driving License
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017
- Primarily, visit the official site www. pulsa.gov.in.
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for admit card link
- Click on “Download Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card” Link.
- Carefully read the instructions given on top of Admit Card Download page.
- Enter the credentials like hall ticket number and date of birth or Password.
- Later, Press on the submit button.
- Now, Punjab Pulsa PLV Exam Admit Card will display on your computer screen.
- Download the copy of Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card 2017.
- Take the print out of Punjab Pulsa PLV Admit Card for future use.