PPSC Assistant District Attorney Previous Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Assistant District Attorney Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||45 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||20th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
The Punjab Public Service Commission had disclosed the employment advertisement for the 45 posts of Assistant District Attorney in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Punjab. The officials of the commission are inviting the applications from the eligible candidates in the online mode only. To know more details about the recruitment the candidates can go through the official notification for the Category wise vacancies, pay scale, educational qualification, age limit etc. Candidates who are applying have to possess a degree of Bachelors of Law from a recognized university or institute. This is a good chance for the candidates to get the job in the Punjab Public Service Commission. So interested aspirants can apply by or before the last date that is 20th November 2017. The next step is to start the preparation for the exam. So to help the candidate in their preparation we have created this article with the information about the previous papers. Look this post until the end to get the complete information.
PPSC Exam Pattern For Assistant District Attorney
- The Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Exam consists of two papers they are Paper I and Paper II.
- This is an Objective Type Test.
- The Paper I comprises of 100 Questions from Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Indian Penal Code.
- The Marks for the Paper I are 150.
- The examination duration of the Paper I is 90 Minutes.
- Paper II consits of questions from Civil Procedure Code, Constitutional Law, General Awareness and Logical Reasoning /Mental Ability.
- There are 100 questions for 150 Marks.
- 90 Minutes is the time duration for Paper II.
- Each question in both Paper I and Paper II carry 1.5 Mark.
- This Competitive Examination is for 300 Marks.
- The Interview carries 40 marks.
- Total Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney selection process is for 340 marks.
Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Selection Process
Download PPSC Assistant District Attorney Previous Year Questions Papers
- PPSC Assistant District Attorney General Awareness Previous Papers – Click Here
- General Knowledge Old Question Papers For PPSC Assistant District Attorney Exam – Click Here
- Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Reasoning Sample Model Papers – Click Here
- PPSC Assistant District Attorney Previous Papers For Constitutional Law – Click Here