O&G Skills Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||O&G Skills|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Outsourcing, printing, print design, and bulk mailing|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
O&G Skills Careers
Also Check: Interview Questions
Latest Job Openings in O&G Skills
- SQL Developer
- MIS executive
- SAP CRM Consultant
- SAP B One Consultant
- SAP FM Consultant
- SAP ABAP Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Team Leader
- Sharepoint Designer & Developer
- Tourism Specialist
- Dot Net Developer
- Data Warehouse Architect
- Business Development Executive
- Road Engineer
- Dot net Developer with Angular JS
- Transportation Expert
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Director
- GIS & Remote Sensing Expert
- ICT System Architect
- Android Developer
- Quality Analyst
- Landscape Architect
- Java Developer
- Umbraco Developer
- Sales Engineer
- Sharepoint Developer
- ROR Developer
- SQL DBA
- Mule Soft Developer
- Management Trainee
O&G Skills Company Profile
As the demands in the modern work environment changed, the company evolved into a multidisciplinary recruitment and staffing company to the Automotive, Manufacturing, IT, Infrastructure, Construction, and Energy sector. Our HR services are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business context, aimed at giving the best to their HR spend, balancing our advocacy to both employers and employees, based on objective expert guidance.
O&G Skills Qualification Details
O&G Skills Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
O&G Skills Eligibility Criteria
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Flexible to work at round the clock.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- There must be a minimum gap of 6 months between two consecutive interviews.
O&G Skills Salary Details
- The candidates who find opportunity in O&G Skills Recruitment will vary in the pay scale on the basis of the position they have applied for.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Latest updated Resume.