NTT DATA Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
NTT DATA Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Are you searching for IT jobs? Then you are at the right place to check NTT DATA job openings. You can find all the latest job vacancies on our website Freshers Jobs In India. NTT DATA Careers giving a wonderful opportunity for the job hunters and interested candidates can apply online. NTT DATA is conducting drives for graduates and postgraduates all over India. Aspirants can choose interview location according to their availability. NTT DATA is hiring the candidates for the posts of entry-level engineers and IT internship jobs. Aspirants should read the whole content of NTT DATA before going to apply. NTT DATA Recruitment is done through On-Campus and Off-Campus for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates. You can also find Interview Questions of NTT DATA on our site All India Jobs. Candidates must follow the interview questions to gain a better result in the drive. Those who have doubts regarding NTT DATA Recruitment can contact us through the email.
NTT DATA Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||NTT DATA|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
NTT DATA Careers
You Can Also Check: NTT DATA Test Pattern
Latest Job Openings In NTT DATA
- Data Analyst
- QA Tester
- Scrum Master
- MSBI Developer
- Accounting Specialist
- Blockchain Developer
- Automation Consultant
- Junior Business Analyst
- Customer Care Associate
- Helpdesk Analyst
- Exchange Administrator
- Data Conversion Engineer
- Field Technical Associate
- Big Data Developer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Application Tester
- E-Learning Specialist
- GIS Project Manager
- Field Tech Associate Director
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- PMO Operations Analyst
- Customer Care Voice Associate
- Field Tech Senior Associate
- Health Claims Examiner
- Sr. Systems/Data Analyst
- Database Administration Advisor
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Microstation/GEOPAK Consultant
- Network Convergence Strategic Advisor
- Group Insurance Processing & Quality
- Customer Success Specialist NTT
- Healthcare Information Systems Director
- Hospital Information Service Director
NTT DATA Company Profile
NTT DATA’s history goes back to 1967 when the DATA Communications Bureau was established within the Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation (now NTT). Its mainframe ultra-large-scale computer DIPS-11 Model 45 was developed in 1981. Japan Telegraph and Telephone Corporation was incorporated as a private company in 1985. In 1988 NTT DATA Communications Systems Corporation was spun off into a separate company from NTT. Authorized as a Systems Integrator in 1990, in 1992 the company had its headquarters relocated to Toyosu, Koto-Ku, Tokyo.
|Company Name||NTT DATA|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Toshio Iwamoto (CEO), Marv Mouchawar (President)|
|Founded On||1988; 29 years ago|
|Number Of Employees||120,000 +|
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Industry||IT services & IT consulting|
NTT DATA Qualification Details
NTT DATA Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
NTT DATA Salary Details
NTT DATA Eligibility Criteria
- Maintaining flexibility in rotatory shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have all academic proofs from SSC.
- Job aspirants who have attended for NTT DATA Recruitment or interview before 6 months need not apply.
- 10th Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark lists.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark memos.
- Bring Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
Sector 65, Gurugram,
How To Apply For NTT DATA Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.