NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card 2017: Good news for the candidates who are looking for NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card. The National Institute of Ocean Technology is going to release the admit cards for the eligible applicants who had applied for the recent recruitment notification. National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India is proposed to engage Indian Nationals to the posts of Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants, Project Technicians and Project Administration. People can use the link provided below in this article to download their hall ticket. By accessing the link you can directly download the NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card 2017.
NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card 2017
Those who applied for the latest notification issued to recruit 203 vacancies were about to give the written exam in which the candidates performance helps them getting placed. To allow exam participants into the test center they must carry a National Institute of Ocean Technology Hall Ticket. Many candidates are currently busy with their preparation to crack the exam. As the exam date is rushing fast candidates have to get ready with a valid hall ticket which acts as a Hall Permit at the exam center. Many applicants will often face a lot of trouble while downloading the hall ticket. We made this article to help such candidates to download their NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card simply.
Also Check: NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus and NIOT Project Scientists Previous Papers
NIOT Chennai Admit Card Notification
|Name of the Department||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Shortly Know As||NIOT|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants,
Project Technicians and Project Administration
|Number of Vacancies||203|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
NIOT Chennai Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Important Dates For NIOT Admit Card 2017
|Application Stars from||Started 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||30 October 2017|
|Last date of receipt of Applicantions||06 November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Latter|
Important Documents For NIOT Exam 2017
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download NIOT Project Scientists Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website www.niot.res.in.
- On the home page search for the NIOT Admit Card link.
- Give a click on it.
- Now enter the required details like hall ticket number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, NIOT Admit Card will be displayed.
- Save it and take a print out of it future use.