Neilsoft Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
Neilsoft Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Are you searching for IT jobs? Great news for those aspirants to gather all the information about Neilsoft jobs. Candidates can check all the latest job vacancies on our website Freshers Jobs In India. Neilsoft Careers giving an excellent opportunity for the job seekers. Interested candidates can apply through online for Nelisoft Recruitment. Neilsoft is conducting drives throughout the India for freshers and graduates. The company is interested to hire the candidates with good communication and who have good visualization skills and ability to work on projects.
Aspirants will have a chance to work as entry-level engineers and IT internship jobs in Neilsoft organization. This article helps the candidates by providing detailed information about Neilsoft Recruitment. You can also find Interview Questions of Neilsoft on our site, click the link to check. Aspirants have to practice these questions thoroughly to crack the interview. Contenders who are participating in the drive can choose interview location according to their convenience. Aspirants have to read the whole content of Neilsoft before going to apply. Neilsoft Recruitment is done through On-Campus and Off-Campus for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates.
Neilsoft Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings In Neilsoft
- Lead Engineer
- Designer / Sr. Designer
- CAD Developer
- Desktop Engineer
- Revit Modeler
- Project Leader
- Mechanical Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Sales Executive
- CAD Trainer
- Sr. CAD Trainer
- Team Leader
- 3D Rebar – Checker/Detailer
- Designer (Detailer)
- Revit Modeler (Mechanical)
- Design Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Design Engineer – Electrical
- BIM Lead – Architectural
- Highway Design Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Customer Support Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Sales Executive
- Assistant Manager – Business Development
Neilsoft Company Profile
The company is headquartered in Pune (India), which is considered the “Engineering valley of India” and services clients across the USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and India through its local offices. Our consistent attention to the key deliverables of client satisfaction, timeliness, accuracy and a clear perspective of nurturing long-term relationships have ensured that we have satisfied clients across the globe. What differentiates us from other engineering services providers are our high integrity levels, multi-cultural mindset, and dedication to using all necessary resources to meet our commitments.
|Founders Or Keypeople||Ketan Bakshi|
|Number Of Employees||1000+|
|Industry||Engineering Services & Solutions|
Neilsoft Qualification Details
Neilsoft Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Neilsoft Salary Details
Neilsoft Eligibility Criteria
- Maintaining flexibility in rotary shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of electrical safety standards.
- Working experience of the electrical schematic.
- Work line to Industrial projects.
- Should have good visualization skills and ability to work on projects of complex nature.
- Good to have prior experience of working on international projects.
- Job aspirants who have attended for Neilsoft Recruitment or interview before 6 months need not apply.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Valid Passport Photocopies.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
How To Apply For Neilsoft Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.