Navis Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings In Navis
- Senior Manager
- Software Developer
- Principal Architect
- Instructional Designer
- Sr Software Engineer QA
- Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer – Automation
- Software Engineer – Automation
- Security Architect
- Enterprise Applications Analyst
- Salesforce Developer
- Partner Manager
- Sales Manager
- Solutions Engineer
- Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- UI / UX Designer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Client Advocate Associate
- Customer Support Manager
- General Manager, EMEA
- Support Engineer, LATAM
- Director, Customer Experience
- Software Development Manager
- Consultant II, Optimization
- Sr Software Engineer
- Client Education Manager
- Senior Support Engineer
- Software Developer – Front End
- Sales Development Representative
Navis Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Benoit De La Tour (President)|
|Number Of Employees||1000|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Navis Qualification Details
Navis Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- JAM / GD
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Navis Salary Details
Navis Eligibility Criteria
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Maintaining flexibility in the day and night shifts.
- 10th/ 12th/ Diploma: 75% and above.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA: 60% and above.
- No pending backlogs.
- Year gap between any academics not more than 1year.
- Working experience in relational database management systems is a must.
- Highly skilled professionals who are looking for work culture.
- Candidates who have attended for Navis Recruitment or interview before six months are ineligible.
- Valid Passport Photocopies.
- Have to bring Latest updated Resume.
- SSC Mark list.
- HSC/Diploma Mark Memos.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).