MPPMCL Admit Card 2017
MPPMCL CA ME Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Limited|
|Name of the Vacancies||Charted Accountant, Legal Associate, Programmer, Management Executive, Junior Chemist Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||23 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||27th October 2017|
|Release Date||Available Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|MPPMCL CA Syllabus 2017|
|MPPMCL CA Previous Papers|
|MPPMCL Recruitment 2017|
|Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
Recently the Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Limited had dispatched the recruitment notification for the 23 vacancies in the organization. There are vacancies for the Charted Accountant, Legal Associate, Programmer, Management Executive, Junior Chemist positions in the organization. So the candidates who are interested had applied for the vacancies. Still, there is time to apply for the MPPMCL Vacancies up to 27th October 2017. So willing candidates can utilize this opportunity by applying before the last date. The candidate’s selection will be done based on the performance in the selection process. As the part of the selection process, the officials will conduct the written test for the applicants to check their capacity. To give the written test the candidates need the admit card so for the aspirants those who had submitted the applications before the due date will allot the MPPMCL CA Admit Card 2017.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee id
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
MPPMCL CA ME Exam Pattern 2017
- The MPPMCL Online Assesment Test is for 300 marks consists of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours so all the candidates have to complete the exam in the prescribed time.
- The test consists of 70% questions on the subjects required to qualify and 30% questions form General Awareness, Mathematics, Computer knowledge, English, and Aptitude.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- Note: the score of the Online Assesment Test will be calculated in the (3R-W) manner. Here R – the number of correct answers, w – the number of wrong answers.
MPPMCL Selection Process
Steps To Download MPPMCL CA Admit Card 2017
- Move to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Limited that is www.mppmcl.com.
- On the home page search for the MPPMCL CA Admit Card 2017 link.
- Click on it.
- Here a page wil appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now MPPMCL CA Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.