MOL Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Job Openings For Freshers
MOL Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Mole
- Jr. Executive
- Senior Executive
- Documentation Executive
- Export Operations
- Visual Merchandising
- Software Engineer
- JUNIOR EXECUTIVE
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Asst. Manager
- .Net Developer
- Senior SQA Analyst
- PHP Developer
- Risk Manager
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Validation Engineer
- Development Scientist
- Product Technologist
- QMS Software Engineer
- Manufacturing Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Senior Registration Officer
- Associate Project Manager
MOL Company Profile
The company’s main area of operations is international shipping. Its alligator logo can be seen on containers in ports around the world. Founded as a key part of the Mitsui zaibatsu during the early industrialization of Japan, the company is now independent of the zaibatsu but remains part of the Mitsui keiretsu. MOL was founded in 1964, following the merger of Osaka Shosen Kaisha and Mitsui Steamship Ltd, formerly Mitsui Line, under the Law Concerning the Reconstruction and Reorganization of the Shipping Industry. At that time the company was the largest shipping company in Japan, capitalized at ¥13.1 billion, with 83 vessels aggregating 1,237 thousand tonnes deadweight. MOL is a Japanese transport company headquartered in Toranomon, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Many heads of this company have wielded considerable power in Japan and abroad. One of the latest is Masaharu Ikuta, who has been appointed to head the newly privatized Japan Post.
|Company Name||Mitsui O.S.K. Lines|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Rajinder Gupta|
|Headquarters||Toranomon, Minato, Tokyo.|
|No Of Employees||9626|
MOL Qualification Details
MOL Selection Process
The rounds in the MOL Recruitment is listed in the below. Participants must be very careful at the time of participating in the test as qualified candidates will be placed in the available vacancy. Aspirants should prepare for all the rounds in the selection process. In MOL Recruitment the first round was online written test followed by Group Discussions or JAM. After that, a Technical round will be conducted and the last round will be Technical Interview.
MOL Salary Details
MOL Eligibility Criteria
- Must have good Communication skills.
- Should have problem-solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work with the team and meet deadlines.
- Consisting flexibility in work with day and night shifts.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Job aspirants who have attended for MOL Recruitment or interview in last 6 months need not apply this time.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Passport Size Color Photos.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Must bring Stationery items.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.
How To Apply For MOL Jobs Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.