Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 | Download VFA Admit Card – keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Village Field Assistant Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||4th, 18th, and 24th November 2017|
|Availablity of Admit Card||Available Soon|
Kerala PSC VFA Admit Card
After completing the application process all the applicants had started their preparation for the exam. To get qualify in the exam the aspirants have to prepare well. As the dates of the written exam are announced that is 4th, 18th, and 24th November 2017. So to help the aspirants we have provided the Syllabus and Previous Papers on our website. Have a look at the stuff and make your preparation perfect. For the sake of the candidates, we are providing the latest exam pattern in the next section of this page. Go through it and come to an idea about the exam. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 have to wait some more days. By downloading the admit card the aspirants have to verify the details printed on it are correct or not. On the Hall Ticket, the contenders can find details like name of the candidate, aspirant registration number, and roll number, password, date of the exam, timings of the exam, center of the exam, Instructions to be followed by the candidate before and at the time of the exam.
In any of the particulars are found mistake aspirants have to intimate immediately for the examination authorities. No candidate will be allowed to the examination hall with the out the Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card will be available in the online mode only for no contender the hall ticket will be sent by email or post.
Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Kerala PSC VFA Exam consists of three parts that are Part I, Part II and Part III.
- The Part I comprises of questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs. Part II consists of General English, and Part III consists of question from various subjects like Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability.
- The Total Exam is for 100 marks.
- Time duration of the exam is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Question Paper will be in Trilingual i.e; (Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada).
Kerala Public Service Commission Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
- Move to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e; keralapsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Click on it.
- Here a page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Submit the details by checking once.
- Now Kerala PSC VFA Admit Card will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the print option on the page.
- Save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.