Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017 | Download Central Institute of Hindi Hall Ticket @ khsindia.org
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017: Aspirants who had applied for Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Stenographer, Proof Reader, Lower Division Clerk, Library Clerk, Driver, Peon, Safaiwala jobs are now in search of Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Admit Card. The Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal is going to conduct a written test to recruit eligible job aspirants for the above mentioned posts. For this Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal will issue admit cards for all applicants who are eligible to participate in the examination. Exam Participants need to download the KHMS Hall Ticket from the official website of the organization. As of now, the organization had not released the KHSM Admit Card. In order to help candidates, we have provided a direct link to download the admit card easily from the official website. Check below to find the official link for downloading Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Admit Card 2017.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017
Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal is an organization which runs Central Institute of Hindi under Ministry of HRD, Department of Higher Education. Earlier, Kendriya Hindi Shikshan has come with the employment news for the Job Seekers to fill various vacancies in their organization. Interested and eligible candidates had applied for the Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Recruitment 2017. Now those aspirants who have applied for the KHSM Recruitment Notification 2017 are looking to download the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card. Till now the Mandal had not yet announced the date of releasing KHSM Admit Card 2017. We will update this article with the admit card release date soon after the officials announce the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Hall Ticket release date. Bookmark this page and visit our website www.allindiajobs.in periodically to know any latest update from KHSM regarding the admit card.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Hindi Shikshan|
|Name of The Institute||Central Institute of Hindi|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor,
Junior Stenographer, Proof Reader, Lower Division
Clerk, Library Clerk, Driver, Peon, Safaiwala
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
You Can Also Check
Information On Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017
The information on KHSM Admit Card 2017 consists of details regarding exam participants and exam they are appearing. Here we have listed the details printed on Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017. After download the admit card check the details are printed on it.
- Name of Candidate
- Roll number
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Date of Examination
- Venue of test
- Identification Marks
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Important Dates For Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017
|Start date for applying online||October 2017|
|Last date for applying online||13 November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be announced|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Selection Process
The selection process of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan will include following rounds to recruit Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Stenographer, Proof Reader, Lower Division Clerk, Library Clerk, Driver, Peon and Safaiwala.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Initially, applicants need to participate in the written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be shortlisted based on their merit in the written test. Now qualified candidates will be called for interview in order of merit.
Important Documents For Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Exam 2017
Candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre with one of the following documents. Without Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card and valid identity proof document aspirants are not allowed into the examination hall. The Id proof must be original and not expired.
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letterhead
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017
Individuals can follow these steps and download their admit card easily without any confusion.
- First of all, candidates should go to the official website www.khsindia.org.
- After that, go to the Admit Card link.
- Click on the relevant link to download Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit Card 2017.
- Fill your registration number and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Press on the submit button.
- Finally, your Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Call Letter 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the KHSM Exam Admit Card 2017 to the test center for the exam reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.