Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana (MSBY) Complete Details are provided in this article. Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana is a government backed scheme in Indian State Jharkhand. The government is preparing to launch the Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme on 15th November 2017. Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana is available to poor people of Jharkhand State. Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on 06th October 2017 announced that the Jharkhand Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme) will be launched from Ranchi on November 15 and will cover the entire state by December 28. Under this MSBY Jharkhand scheme, the Jharkhand government will provide cashless treatment to the poor people of the state. The free Healthcare facilities will be provided through the Aadhar linked Jharkhand Health Card. Subsequently, the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana targets the socially and economically backward classes of the society. This scheme will also provide free medical to needy patients to recover their health.
You can also check: Govt Jobs in Jharkhand & JPSC Notifications
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana
Objectives of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Beema Yojana Scheme
Jharkhand MSBY Eligibility
What all is covered in Jharkhand MSBY and for how much?
Details of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Entire treatment process under this scheme would be cashless.
- Subsequently, the state govt. will provide Jharkhand Health Cards to the beneficiaries.
- Accordingly, the government will provide an additional amount of Rs 30,000 for elderly persons.
- The state government of Jharkhand will sanction Rs 50,000 for the secondary care.
- Moreover, Jharkhand government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2,00,000 for special care.
- In addition to this, the process would be transparent through effective software.
- According to the official notification, all the government hospitals, leading nursing homes and private hospitals in the state would be enrolled in the scheme
- Moreover, the hospitals of the nearby states where patients are referred are also included in the panel.
- Approximately about 57 lakh Below Poverty Line families will get the benefits of this scheme
- Furthermore, this scheme will benefit all the beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act.