IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017 | Download Inland Water Transport Field Khalashi, Ghat Helper Hall Ticket @ iwt.assam.gov.in
IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017: At present, aspirants who applied for Inland Water Transport (IWT) recruitment 2017 are now looking for the IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017. Hall Ticket of Inland Water Transport Written exam will be released very soon. The Inland Water Transport will conduct the written examination to shortlist the capable candidates for the posts of Khalashi, Field Khalashi, Ghat Helper, Junior Assistant (District Level), Chowdiar vacancies. For this written exam, the IWT authority will issue the admit cards 10 to 15days before the exam date. Inland Water Transport Hall Ticket 2017 is a very important document to get entry into the examination hall. IWT Khalashi Admit Card will be available soon on official website of the organization.
IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017
Job aspirants who had applied for IWT Khalashi Recruitment 2017 can download IWT Khalashi Hall Ticket 2017 online from the below provided link. Only the candidates who will clear this written exam will be called for further rounds of selection process. Individuals who appear for the written exam can start their preparation by practicing the previous papers of the written exam. In order help aspirants we have provided them the latest syllabus and previous papers of IWT Khalashi exam in this article. Applicants should download the IWT Khalashi Hall Ticket 2017 before the link expires. Without the IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017, the Examination Authorities will not allow any candidate to participate in the Examination. So, we advise our viewers to carry the IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017 to the Examination Venue. Also, check whether the details printed on the IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017 are correct or not. For more updates stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Inland Water Transport Admit Card Details
|Name of the Department||Inland Water Transport|
|Shortly Know As||IWT|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Khalashi, Field Khalashi, Ghat Helper,
Junior Assistant (District Level), Chowdiar
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
You Can Also Check
Information On IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017
Exam participants have to be aware of the details printed on their IWT Khalashi Admit Card. Below we have provided the information printed on admit card of Khalashi, Field Khalashi, Ghat Helper, Junior Assistant, Chowdiar exam 2017.
- Name of the Contender
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Name of the Examination
- Detailed Address of the Exam Center
- Name and Code of the Test Venue
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Important Instructions for the examination aspirant
Important Dates For IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017
|Start date for applying online||October 2017|
|Last date for applying online||20 October 2017|
|Last date of online fee payment||21 October 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be announced|
IWT Khalashi Selection Process
The selection of the candidates applying for the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test and personal interview subject to verification of documents, where after the Offer of Appointment shall be issued.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Initially aspirants need to participate in the written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be shortlisted based on their performance in written test. Now shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the interview. Finally those perform well in both the rounds will be selected.
Important Documents For IWT Khalashi Exam 2017
Aspirants appearing for the Inland Water Transport written exam have to carry an id proof along with their IWT Khalashi Admit Card. We have provided you the list of documents currently permissible to participate in the exam. Kindly carry any one the documents. The Id proof must be original and not expired.
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by unique Identification Authority of India
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017
Candidates can follow these steps and download their IWT Admit Card of Khalashi, Field Khalashi, Ghat Helper, Junior Assistant (District Level), Chowdiar easily without any confusion.
- Log on to the official website www.iwt.assam.gov.in
- In home page search for the IWT Khalashi Admit Card 2017 notification
- Click on the link to download IWT Khalashi Hall Ticket 2017 running on the top of the page
- Enter your required details such as registration number, date of birth in the space provided
- Enter the captcha code and press on submit button
- IWT Khalashi Call Letter will be displayed on the screen
- Download the IWT Khalashi Admit Card
- Take a print out of the same for future use
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.