Indian Army Teacher Syllabus 2017-2018 is updated in this article. Those who had applied for Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2017 can check the entire Religious Teacher Syllabus and Junior Commissioned Officers Exam Pattern through this post. All the applied aspirants can get the latest Indian Army Syllabus 2017-2018 which is given in this blog. We shared accurate Syllabus for the sake of candidates that is officially released by Indian Army. Without delay check the topics, sub-topics and start your preparation. Just scroll down the below section and get more updated info.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus 2017-2018
Indian Army Religious Teacher Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Religious Teacher/ Junior Commissioned Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Exam Date||25th February 2018|
|Application Start Date||10th October 2017|
|Application End Date||8th November 2017|
|You can also check|
|Indian Army Religious Teacher Previous Papers|
|Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs|
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officers Exam Pattern
- Paper I contain objective type questions on general awareness and will be common to candidates of all religious denominations
- The maximum marks for Paper I is 100
- Participating aspirants have to secure minimum pass marks that is 40%.
- Paper-I is a qualifying exam only. Only candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I will qualify for appearing in Paper –II.
- Marks not counted while preparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.
- This paper will contain objective questions to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
- Maximum Marks will be 100
- In Paper-II candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40 marks out of total 100 marks.
- There are no specified subjects in Paper II the officials will check the candidate’s knowledge.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Selection Process
Indian Army Religious Teacher/ Junior Commissioned Officers Syllabus 2017-2018
- Current Affairs
- International & National Organizations
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian Economy