IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download | Model Papers
IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers is available now. On our page, we are providing the complete material regarding the IBPS SO Prelims Model Papers. Hence the candidate who had applied for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 can prepare now itself by using the previous papers which we have given below. So the applicants who are seeking for the IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers can get the complete information from this page in an understandable manner. To provide the benefit for the applicants our team had collected the previous papers from various sources and arranged in one place. By scrolling down this page the candidates can find the download links to download the IBPS Specialist Officer Sample Papers. We have updated them in the PDF format. So the candidates can easily download the previous papers at free of cost without paying a single penny.
IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post(s)||Specialist Officers Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1315 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||7th November 2017|
|Application Last Date||27th November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||30th December and 31st December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Recently the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had disclosed the recruitment notification for the 1315 Specialist Officers Vacancies. There are a huge number of openings for the Specialist Officer Vacancies. So the candidates who want to shine their career in the Banking Sector can grab this chance by applying. The application process will start from 7th November 2017. Only the officials will accept the online applications from the willing candidates. The last date to submit the application along with the fee is 27th November 2017. If any of the candidates applied without matching the eligibility criteria those applications will not be accepted by the authorities of the IBPS. For the sake of the applicants, we have furnished all the details about the recruitment on our website. So have a glance at it before starting the application process.
After completing the application process the candidates have to begin their preparation for the written exam conducting by the officials of the IBPS. The examination authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have decided to conduct the exam on 30th December and 31st December 2017. As the examination dates are announced the applicants have to make their preparation in a preplanned manner. Those who are preparing by using the IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers can easily know the pattern of the exam and the model of the questions asking in the exam. Practicing, the previous papers will help the aspirants to know the time management. Most of the candidates are losing marks due to having a proper idea about the time in the exam. So to avoid that issue applicants have to practice the previous papers well by allocating some particular time for each paper. This leads to solving more questions in the exam in the given time limit. With this, the candidates can score good marks in the exam than other aspirants.
IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Exam Pattern
- This is an objective type exam consists of multiple choice questions from different subjects.
- The IBPS SO Prelims Exam consists of 50 Questions from the English Language for 25 marks.
- Reasoning subject carries 50 marks consists of 50 questions.
- And 50 Questions will be from General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry for 50 Marks.
- Except for the English Language, other subjects paper will appear in both English and Hindi languages.
- Total Exam consists of 150 Questions for 125 marks.
- Time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- This exam pattern is for the IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer.
- This exam consists of 50 questions form English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Subject carries 25 marks and the remaining Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude carries 50 marks.
- The total exam is for 125 marks consists of 150 Questions.
IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process
Download IBPS SO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.