IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017 | Download Specialist Officer Call Letter @ ibps.in
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017: Are you searching for IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017? If yes, then you are at right place to download Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Admit Card. Very soon, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will dispatch the admit card for Prelims Exam of the IBPS Specialist Officer posts. Individuals have to download the IBPS SO Prelims Call Letter well within the given time by IBPS. If not, the link will be deactivated after a specified period of time. IBPS will organize the Specialist Officer Exam on December 2017 to recruit 1315 Specialist Officer Vacancies through Direct Recruitment. To take part in this Prelims Exam, test applicants need to carry the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017 to the test center. Only the Qualified candidates in the Prelims are eligible to appear for the Mains exam. To download the IBPS SO Prelims Call Letter 2017, click on the direct link available at the bottom of this page. Stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in to get all the updates regarding the IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit Card 2017, release date, exam date, etc.
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Shortly Know As||IBPS|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officers Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1315|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check
|IBPS SO Prelims Syllabus|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
Download IBPS Prelims SO Admit Card 2017
Candidates need to download the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017 and verify the details of IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Call Letter carefully. If you detect any errors then try to bring it to the notice of IBPS officials. Take a copy of IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter 2017 to the examination center. It is mandatory to carry at least one original Id Proof and a Xerox of the Id proof along with IBPS SO Prelims Hall Ticket. IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit Card 2017 would comprise of personal details of the aspirants, exam center, exam date and duration. It is always better to keep the Call Letter safe and secure till the last stage of recruitment process. Go through the below passages to get more information about IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017.
Information On IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017
The IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination. It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall. Below is the list of information printed on IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card.
- Contender Name
- Applicant Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Roll Number
- Candidate Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Names
- Address of the designation exam center
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam related guidelines
- Duration of Exam
Important Dates for IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017
|Start date for applying online||07 November 2017|
|Last date for applying online||27 November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||27 November 2017|
|Availability of Call Letters||December 2017|
|Date of Prelims Exam||30 Dec & 31 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||January 2018|
IBPS SO Prelims Selection Process
The selection process of IBPS includes following rounds for selection of candidates in Specialist Officers posts in various banks.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Primarily candidates need to participate in the preliminary exam. Those who qualify in the preliminary exam will have to participate in the main exam. Marks obtained in the main examination will only be considered for shortlisting candidates for interview and for final merit listing.
Important Documents For IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2017
Exam attending candidates have to carry any one of the following identity proof documents. The document must be original and not expired. Without valid identity proof document and IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter, aspirants are not allowed to participate in the examination. Below you can check the list of documents currently permissible to participate in the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card Exam 2017.
- Indian Passport
- Driving License issued by Road Transport Officer
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Voter Photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central or State Government
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State or Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017
Candidates can follow the below steps and download their IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card for preliminary examination which is going to be conducted in the month of December 2017.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e., www.ibps.in
- In home page search for IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017
- Click on IBPS SO Call Letter link for the prelims exam.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth or password.
- Then, Enter image security code
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on your computer screen
- Download the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017 for the preliminary exam.
- Take a printout of it for further use
Download IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.