HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card 2017 | Download Mess Staff, MTS, Safaiwala Hall Ticket @ indianairforce.nic.in
HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card 2017: Dear aspirants are you searching for Indian Air Force Admit Card for the post of Store Keeper, LDC, Cook, Safaiwala, MTS, Mess Staff, Carpenter, Painter, Dhobi, Ward Sahayika / Avah, Vulcaniser. In this article we have provided you the detailed information about HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card 2017. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all aspect will be approved for participating in written exam. Those candidates need to download their admit card and participate in the written examination. Indian Air Force HQ Eastern Air Command had not released the admit cards till now. So candidates have to wait for few more days to download their admit card. Generally, the Admit Cards will be released 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date. Bookmark our page so that you can visit us and can download the admit card soon after the announcement was released officially. In this page all the latest information will be updated from time to time to aware of them make a consistent visit to www.allindiajobs.in. Candidates were insisted to go through our article for more information on HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card 2017.
HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force HQ Eastern Air Command|
|Name of the Post||Store Keeper, LDC, Cook, Safaiwala, MTS, Mess Staff, Carpenter, Painter, Dhobi, Ward Sahayika / Avah, Vulcaniser|
|Number of Vacancies||132 vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
Download HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card
Those candidates applied for written exam conducted for the posts of Store Keeper, LDC, Cook, Safaiwala, MTS, Mess Staff, Carpenter, Painter, Dhobi, Ward Sahayika / Avah, Vulcaniser must have to download their Download HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card. Candidates will be able to download their Admit card or Call Letter from the official website with ID number, date & time, with stage of recruitment. Candidates have to check all the information printed on admit card. The HQ Eastern Air Command will go through the applications submitted to them by the applicants and issue admit card to only those candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria. Admit card is an essential document to participate in the exam. So Candidates must and should carry their admit card along with them to the examination hall.
You Can Also Check
Important Dates For HQ Eastern Air Command Exam
|Application Starts from||Started|
|Last date for submitting Application form||5th November 2017|
|Admit card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Results Date||Updated Soon|
HQ Eastern Air Command Exam Pattern
HQ Eastern Air Command written examination contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). In HQ Eastern Air Command Exam the topics of General English, General Awareness, General Knowledge, Aptitude, and Reasoning will be covered. We will update the latest Exam Pattern with the detailed information of subject and Time Duration for the written test as soon as possible. We insist candidates stay with us to aware with the latest information.
Selection Process For HQ Eastern Air Command
- As a part of selection process candidates must have to participate in Written Test / Skill / Practical Test and Interview.
- Those who perform well in the above rounds of selection will be called only shortlisted candidates for Written Test / Skill / Practical Test.
- Aspirants who will clear the Written Test / Skill / Practical Test with qualifying marks they will get a call for the Interview.
- Final selected applicants list will be announced by the authorities based on the aspirant’s performance in both Written Test / Skill / Practical Test and Interview.
Required Documents For HQ Eastern Air Command Exam
A Candidate appearing for the exam has to be aware of the documents essential to participate in the HQ Eastern Air Command Exam. The candidates required to carry an original identity proof document along with them to the exam hall. The documents essentials for participating in HQ Eastern Air Command are listed below. Kindly carry one of the documents from the below list of documents.
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving License Issued By Road Transport Officer
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertaking of State/Central Government, District Administration, Municipal bodies and Penchant Administration
Steps To Download HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card
To download Admit card candidates may visit the official website of Indian Air Force HQ Eastern Air Command. Below we have provided you the step by step process to download your admit card. Applicants can follow these steps and download their admit card easily.
- First, visit the official website indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card link.
- Now you will be directed to a new page.
- Search for HQ Eastern Air Command Admit Card download link and click on the link.
- Enter the required credentials like ID number, dates & time, etc
- Click on submit button
- Now your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of your Admit Card for further reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.