GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 | Download Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector @ gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017: Are you looking for the GSSSB Admit Card for Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector and Medical Officer Exam 2017? Then, here is the latest update regarding the GSSSB Admit Card 2017 Release Date. From the official sources, it is clear that an enormous number of candidates are in search of GSSSB Hall Ticket 2017 for 399 Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer Vacancies. For such awaiting individuals, we are providing a direct link to download admit card on this page. With the help of call letter, the exam aspirants will come to know the exam center, exam timings and date. After downloading the GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017, check whether the details provided are correct or not. If there is any problem in the GSSSB Medical Officer Call Letter 2017, then you can raise the issue to the examination board. Later, the recruitment board will clear it before the examination date.
GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
|Organization Name||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Shortly Know As||GSSSB|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector,
|Number of Vacancies||399|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
You Can Also Check
Download GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board will release the GSSSB Admit Card 2017 for Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer Posts very soon. After completing the application process from aspiring individuals, the officials will release the GSSSB Admit Card 2017 for Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer Exam on the official website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be issued admit cards to appear for the written test. As per the experts saying, it is expected that the GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 will be released in the month of December 2017. Go through the following passages to know more details regarding GSSSB Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017 Release Date. Job aspirants can bookmark this page and visit our website regularly for latest updates about Freshers Jobs in India.
Information On GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
Candidates have to be aware of the details printed on their GSSSB Admit Card of Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer Exam. Here we have listed the details printed on Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Hall Ticket 2017. Have a look on them.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father or Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Signature of Participant
- Photo of the Applicant
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Exam name
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Detailed Address of the Exam Venue
- Important guidelines for contestants
Important Dates For GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
|Start date for applying online||October 2017|
|Last date for applying online||12th November 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards||Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be announced|
GSSSB Medical Officer Selection Process
Every organization has a selection process to recruit suitable candidates into their organization. The selection process of Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board will include following rounds to recruit Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer posts in their organization.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Aspirants have to primarily participate in the written examination followed by Personal Interview. Only those individuals who are qualified in the written test will be considered for Personal Interview. The contestants will be shortlisted for personal interview in order of merit. Now finally those who perform well in both the rounds will be selected based on their marks scored by them.
Important Documents For GSSSB Medical Officer Exam 2017
Candidates should reach the Exam Centre with one of the following documents. Without GSSSB Medical Officer Hall Ticket and valid identity proof document candidates are not allowed into the examination hall. The Id proof must be original and not expired.
- Photo Credit Card
- Indian Passport
- Election Commission ID card
- Laminated Driving License
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by unique Identification Authority of India
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
Applicants of GSSSB Recruitment 2017 can visit the official web portal to download the hall ticket. Some people may face issues while downloading the GSSSB Written Exam Call Letter from the official portal. So, we have provided the simple steps to download the hall ticket for Gujarat SSSB Exam 2017 within a less time.
- Log on to the official site gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, click on GSSSB Admit Card 2017 Download link.
- Enter your Application number, date of birth, Registration Number to Download GSSSB Medical Officer Hall ticket 2017.
- Enter the Captcha and submit the details.
- Finally, your GSSSB Call Letter 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Download the GSSSB Admit Card of Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Royalty Inspector, Medical Officer Exam
- Take a print out of Admit Card and Keep it safe for further reference.
Download GSSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.