GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 | Download Hall Ticket @ gserb.org
The GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 details are available on this page. The officials of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are planning to release the hall ticket in upcoming months. Candidates who had applied for the GSERB Principal Recruitment 2017 and are looking for latest updates regarding GSERB Principal Hall Ticket then get the entire information about the Call Letter from this post. Aspirants who had successfully completed their registration process are only eligible to download the Admit Card from the official website.
GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017
As of now, there is no any latest notification about the release date of GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 and the examination dates. We will update this page when the officials released. At that time all the applicants have to download their hall ticket from the official website gserb.org. Or for the sake of the candidates, we have given a direct link in the below of this page. We will activate the link when the admit card is available. While downloading the Call Letter candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
GSERB Principal Hall Ticket 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name of the Vacancies||Principal Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||2329 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Every year the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will release the notification for various vacancies. Like that this year also it came out with the latest recruitment notification with a huge number of openings. There are 2329 vacancies for the Principal vacancies. Candidates who are striving hard to get the job in the government sector can apply for the vacancies. As the application process was continuing from some days. Interested candidates had applied for the vacancies and still, there is time to apply for the GSERB Recruitment 2017. willing candidates can utilize this opportunity by applying before the last date i.e; 31st October 2017. For the aspirants who had submitted the application in time for them, only the officials will issue the GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017.
By downloading the hall ticket the candidates can know some details about the exam in a brief manner. Individuals have to check the details whether the details are matched with the details given while filling the application or not. If any mistakes found on the GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 the aspirants have to intimate for the authorities of the organization which they are going organize the GSERB Principal Exam. On the GSERB Principal Hall Ticket, the aspirants can find the details like Name of the contender, Registration and Roll Number, Password, Date of the exam, Center of the Exam, Time limit of the exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate. No aspirants will be allowed to give the exam without the admit card. So contenders have to compulsory need to carry the e-Call Letter along with the identity proof while going to commence the exam. For no candidate the admit card will be sent through Email or post.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
Along with the admit card aspirants have to carry the ID Proof among one of the following. By this, the officials will verify whether the candidates belongs to this state.
- Employee Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
GSERB Principal Exam Pattern
For better preparation, the candidates need to have a look at the exam pattern. So to help the aspirants in their preparation we are providing the GSERB Principal Exam Pattern at this point.
- The GSERB Principal Exam is an objective type.
- Paper comprises of questions from various subjects like Arithematic and Numerical Ability, English Language & Comprehension Test, General Awareness, Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability.
- Each section consists of 20 questions carries 20 marks.
- There will be 100 questions from Qualification or Subject Concerned Questions for 100 marks.
- The total exam consists of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The time duration of the written exam is 2 Hours.
Gujarat SERB Selection Process
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will conduct the Written test and Personal Interview as the part of the selection process.
Steps To Download GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board i.e; gserb.org.
- Check for the GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now GSERB Principal Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a soft copy of the hall ticket by using the print option or save it for future use.
To Download GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Hope the details about the GSERB Principal Admit Card 2017 will be useful. We will keep updating this page regularly. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for latest updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.