GlobalData Walkin Drive in Hyderabad | Hiring B.Pharmacy Freshers | 3rd November 2017. GlobalData is conducting walkins in Hyderabad for B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc (Science) – Any Specialization, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Pharma students. Here is the opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to make a career in the eternal recession proof healthcare industry. Who are interested in shaping their career in GlobalData cannot miss out this opportunity. Nowadays getting a job is a very complicated thing. So qualified and eligible contenders can attend for the GlobalData walkin on the mentioned date.
GlobalData Walkin Drive Details
|Qualification||B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc (Science) – Any Specialization, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Pharma|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
GlobalData has multiple job openings for Freshers. B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc (Science) – Any Specialization, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Pharma freshers are eligible to attend for GlobalData vacancies in Hyderabad. We suggest the candidates have to start their preparation with the help of GlobalData Placement Papers and GlobalData Test Pattern. Preparing according to the GlobalData Practice Papers contenders can easily crack the selection process. For more placement papers and interview questions, job seekers can easily browse it in our site All India Jobs.
Who are going to attend for the GlobalData Careers they must have an idea about the designation. Excellent communication skills would be an added advantage along with stipend will be paid to the candidate during the training period. We hope this job notification is useful for the job hunters if it is irrelevant to your profile you can search for more jobs in our site All India Jobs and bookmark this page.
GlobalData Job Description
- Extensive secondary research, understanding of basic terminologies used in epidemiology like prevalence, incidence, point prevalence, diagnosed and treated population etc.
- Knowledge of pricing data and disease epidemiology databases from where the information related to healthcare can be gathered.
- Ability to search methodically from a range of publicly available sources.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with Industry Experts and Surgeons/ Physicians across the globe and ability to express complex subjects in the simple and clear way.
- To develop Capital Equipment and Epidemiology based forecasting models for medical devices.
- Forecasting of data considering reimbursement policies, healthcare expenditure of the Government, advancements in medical technology, events impacting the sales and usage of products.
Market Share Analysis
- Tracking allocated market, monitoring key performance indicators such as company revenues, company growth, competitive scenario, product recalls, advancements in medical technology & market trends.
- Understanding of companies annual reports, Form 10-K, SEC filings and investor presentations.
GlobalData Key Responsibilities
- Healthy interaction with peers et al.
- Reporting on a regular basis as regards progress to the Manager/ Team Leads.
- Perform quality check of deliverables.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including the HR, Finance and IT departments of the company.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
- Help the team in answering client queries as and when required.
GlobalData Company Profile
How To Apply For GlobalData Job Openings
GlobalData Walkin Details
3rd Floor, MSR Block, Krishe Sapphire Building,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Landmark- Opposite to Nandini Cafe Hyderabad restaurant,
Before Image Hospital,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081, India.
- Bring Latest Resume.
- All original educational documents.
- Must bring original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License etc..,).
- Recent Passport photos.