Candidates will get the latest DSSSB Warder Syllabus 2017-2018 along with DASS Grade II Exam Pattern from this post. Many of the contenders had applied for DSSSB Vacancies and looking for Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent, Matron, Warder Syllabus and Exam Pattern in many websites. For your better preparation, we had collected and arranged the complete Syllabus through this article that if officially released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). Without late take a look at the entire post very deliberately and start your preparation from now onwards because most of the candidates are in a race to clear the written exam.
DSSSB Warder Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the Post(s)||Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt.Superintendent, Matron, Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||835|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Last Date||21st November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Upcoming Months|
|You Can Also Check|
|DSSSB Warder Previous Papers|
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017|
|Central Government Jobs|
Good news for the aspirants who are curiously searching for Central Government Jobs because the authority of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently issued a new recruitment notification named as DSSSB Recruitment 2017. This is the correct advertisement for the candidates who are interested in make their career with DSSSB. Coming to the point the authority is ready to hire the capable candidates for 835 Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt.Superintendent, Matron, Warder Vacancies. As already many of the contenders had applied and about to start their preparation so if you want to grab the chance apply before 21st November 2017. And also check the complete details of DSSSB Job Openings at the above recruitment link.
DSSSB Warder Syllabus 2017-2018
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2017
- DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to number of vacancies / applicants
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
- Test of English Language & Comprehension (40 Marks each)
- Time duration will be 2 Hours
- Total Questions is 200
- Total Marks 200
|Name Of The Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|English Language & Comprehensions Test||75||75|
|Hindi Language & Comprehensions||20||20|
|Mental Ability and Reasoning||75||75|
|Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation||50||50|
General Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
- Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each) :100 Marks
- B). Subject / Qualification Related Paper :100 Marks
- Total Questions will be 200
- Total Marks will be 200
- Subject / Qualification 150 Marks (150 Question) Related Paper (75% weightage) B). English Language & 50 Marks (50 Question) Comprehension (25%weightage).
DSSSB Selection Process
DSSSB Warder Syllabus 2017-2018
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam is as follows:
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be a question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly
- higher level