The Arunachal Pradesh Government has launched a scheme called Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018. The main advantage is to encourage the unemployed youth for entrepreneurship through Banking Channels. The latest scheme is conducted through all the bank branches network scheduled commercial banks across the State except Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank and Arunachal Pradesh State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd (Apex Bank). The major motive of the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana scheme is to provide the bank loans between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 1 Crore for setting up greenfield enterprises.
You can also check: Teaching Jobs, Central Govt Jobs & Railway Jobs
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018
Objectives Of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018
- District Level
- State Level
|ADC HQ||Member Secretary and Convenor|
|District Agricultural Officer||Member|
|District Horti Officer||Member|
|District Fishery Officer||Member|
|District Textile Officer||Member|
|District Tourism Officer||Member|
|General Manager, NABARD||Member|
|MD, APSCAB Ltd||Member|
|AGM, SBI, RO, Itanagar||Member|
|Additional Secy. (Fin)||Member Secretary|
What Are The Schemes For Loan Requirement up to Rs 10.00 lakh
Security Requirements Of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018
Benefits Under The Scheme
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018 Application Form
- The applications for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana 2017-2018 can be filled only through offline mode.
- Interested entrepreneurs have to prepare a note on any of the eligible activities he/she intends to take up as enterprise
- First of all, candidates must download the form of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana from official website @ itanagar.nic.in
- Or people can also download the application from our website which is available at the end of this post
- After completion of the downloading process, fill the important information and submit the filled forms in the Office of ADC, HQ.
- Received application forms will be submitted to District Level Screening Committee meeting before the 25th of every month
- Applicants will have to make a presentation and/or interview before the DLSC.
- The applications found suitable by the DLSC will be sent to the second level of the screening committee, i.e., State Level Committee (SLC).
We hope the given details will help the entrepreneurs. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in on daily basis. Our main motive is to provide the exact details for the sake of candidates those who depended up on our website.