Citrix Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Are you in search for job openings in Citrix. If yes, you were at the correct place to know the complete details about Citrix drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Citrix Careers to utilize the opportunity. Citrix is the great chance for the freshers while seeking their career in the right path. Aspirants can find the suitable job which matches for their eligibility and after apply for Citrix Recruitment to fulfill their passion. Check the complete article as it will help candidates to know the information of Citrix Recruitment. As per previous years, for this time also the company is searching for entry-level engineers and IT internship for current openings.
Citrix is hiring the candidates who have highly skilled professionals, hard-working, and creativity. Aspirants seeking their career to be in Citrix must improve their skills in these areas. Candidates can apply for the Citrix Recruitment by using the link provided in the below through online. Be sure to check the eligibility specifications prior to the start of the application process. Aspirants have to perform well in interview rounds of Citrix to get placement. You can also check Citrix Placement Papers which was applicable on our site to crack the interview.
Citrix Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings In Citrix
- Solution Engineer
- Procurement Analyst
- Operations Specialist
- Escalation Engineer
- Marketing Coordinator
- Field Sales Manager
- DevAnalysis Engineer
- Staff Software Engineer
- Communications Intern
- Service Delivery Engineer
- Machine Learning / AI Architect
- Networking and Security Expert
- Citrix Senior Consultant
- Senior Compensation Analyst
- Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
- Senior System Engineer
- Program Manager Sales
- Networking Account Manager
- Networking SE Manager
- Networking Sales Specialist
- Field Sales Manager
- Major Account Executive
- Strategic Service Provider
- Corporate Account Manager
- Technical Support Analyst
- Secure Compliance Analyst
- SMB Inside Sales Expand Specialist
- Product Marketing Specialist
- Lead Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Sales Engineering / Technical Consultant (Intern)
Citrix Company Profile
Citrix came to prominence in the 1990s as a leader in thin client technology, purpose-built for accessing remote servers. The company had its first initial public offering in 1995 and, with few competitors, experienced large revenue increases between 1995 and 1999. We believe that technology should be a great liberator. Freeing organizations to push the limits of productivity and innovation. Empowering people to work anywhere and at any time. And giving IT the peace of mind that critical systems will always be accessible and secure.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Robert Calderoni (Chairman), David Henshall (CEO)|
|Number Of Employees||8,071 (April 2017)|
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Citrix Qualification Details
Citrix Selection Process
Citrix Salary Details
Citrix Eligibility Criteria
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Maintaining flexibility in the day and night shifts.
- 10th/ 12th/ Diploma: 75% and above.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA: 60% and above.
- No pending backlogs.
- Year gap between any academics not more than 1year.
- Working experience in relational database management systems is a must.
- Highly skilled professionals who are looking for work culture.
- Candidates who have attended for Citrix Recruitment or interview before six months are ineligible.
- Valid Passport Photocopies.
- Have to bring Latest updated Resume.
- SSC Mark list.
- HSC/Diploma Mark Memos.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets have to bring for Citrix Recruitment.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
How To Apply For Citrix Jobs