Candidates can get the CISF Constable Syllabus 2017-2018 from this page. All the candidates who had applied for the CISF Recruitment for the Constable / Tradesman ( Sweeper, Cook, Electrician, Carpenter, Mali, Painter, Boot Maker, Mason, Plumber, Barber, Washerman ) vacancies are preparing for the written test. The Central Industrial Security Force has decided to conduct the exam in upcoming months. The aspirants who are sincerely preparing for the exam can get the CISF Constable Syllabus along with the Tradesman Exam Pattern from this source. Many of the candidates are feeling confused about the syllabus, to give a clear idea we have given the subject wise syllabus in the following section of this page.
CISF Syllabus 2017-2018
CISF Constable/ Tradesman Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Vacancies||Constable / Tradesman ( Sweeper, Cook, Electrician, Carpenter, Mali, Painter, Boot Maker, Mason, Plumber, Barber, Washerman ) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||378 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update soon|
|Application Last Date||20th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|You Can Also Check|
CISF Constable/ Tradesman Exam Pattern
- The Written Test is for 100 Marks containing 100 Questions.
- This is an OMR based Objective Type Exam.
- Question Paper will be in Bilingual i.e; in Hindi and English.
- The exam is to access the candidate knowledge on General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to test the basic knowledge of Hindi/ English.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The cutoff marks to qualify the written exam is 35% for the General candidates and 33% for the SC/ ST/ OBC aspirants. Candidates who secure the cut off marks in the written test are eligible for the next level of the selection process.
Central Industrial Security Force Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Based on the score obtained in the above the merit list will be prepared and select the aspirants according to the merit.
CISF Constable/ Tradesman Syllabus 2017-2018
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
General Awareness Syllabus For CISF Constable Exam
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Simple Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Boats and Streams
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations