CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 | CGPSC SSE Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are about to apply for the CGPSC Recruitment 2017 for different vacancies in various departments can get the CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 from this article. We are also providing the CGPSC SSC Exam Pattern along with Syllabus. Without knowing Exam Pattern and Syllabus candidates didn’t prepare well for the Prelims Examination. By checking these post candidates can get an idea about how to clear the Prelims exam within the time limit and the question paper pattern. Once the aspirants can get the grip on time management automatically they will attempt the Prelims written examination within the time limit and secure good marks. So applicants can get all the information about Exam Pattern along with subject wise Syllabus from this post. Applicants if you have any doubts can check the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission official website @ psc.cg.gov.in for more information.
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Deputy District Magistrate, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Accounts Officer, District Registrar, Assistant Director/ Food Officer, Assistant Director, District Excise Officer, Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department), Assistant Project Officer, Finance & Planning Department, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Superintendent (Land Record’s), Nayab Tehsildar, Excise Sub Inspector, Commercial Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer, Assistant Jail Superintendent Vacancies (State Service Examination)|
|Number Of Vacancies||299|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Starting Date||9th December 2017|
|Application Closing Date||7th January 2018|
|You can also check|
|CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Previous Papers|
|CGPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
CGPSC has dispatched a new recruitment notification called as CGPSC Recruitment 2017. Total 299 Deputy District Magistrate, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Accounts Officer, District Registrar, Assistant Director/ Food Officer, Assistant Director, District Excise Officer, Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department), Assistant Project Officer, Finance & Planning Department, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Superintendent (Land Record’s), Nayab Tehsildar, Excise Sub Inspector, Commercial Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, Co-operative Inspector/ Co-operative Extension Officer, Assistant Jail Superintendent Vacancies (State Service Examination) are available so apply before 7th January 2018.
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will soon announce the CGPSC SSC Prelims Written Examination date for various posts in different departments in upcoming months. So the candidates can start your preparation now onwards by using the CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018. CGPSC SSC Syllabus is very useful to the applicants at the time of preparation. In this article, we had clearly mentioned the subjects, topics, and sub-topics for every subject. So the aspirants can grab this information and need to do hard work for the Prelims Exam.
If applicants have joined with Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission then prepared well for the Prelims Exam because there is a tough competition for various Posts in different departments in the CGPSC SSC. Aspirants who have cleared the Prelims Exam they will go for the Mains Exam. So the candidates can need to start your groundwork for the Prelims Exam immediately. We will update this article as soon as possible with new information about the Recruitment, Exam Dates, etc. So contenders can check our website frequently for more details about this article.
CGPSC State Service Commission Exam Pattern 2017-2018
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Selection Process
- The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission officers will select the candidates based on the 3 rounds.
- One is Prelims, the second one is Mains and the third one is Personal Interview.
- Applicants who have clear the Prelims Exam they will promote to the Mains Exam after that Interview.
- So the contenders can concentrate on Prelims Exam first.
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018
The aspirants can grab the CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 from below. We had provided subject wise Syllabus in an understandable manner. This information is very helpful to the contenders at the time of preparation for the Prelims Exam.
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims Syllabus 2017-2018 For PAPER I
Part – 1 General Studies:
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India &, Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science & Technology
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture
- Current Affairs & Sports
Part – 2 General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh:
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle (tuÅyk), Singing (skunk) of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
CGPSC State Service Commission Prelims PAPER II Syllabus 2017-2018
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
- Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level)
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language
We hope that above information is sufficient for every applicant. If candidates have any doubts can leave a comment in the below section. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for more information about this article and Upcoming Job Notifications.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.