CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017 | Download CG Vyapam Physician Hall Ticket @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017: Good news for all the candidates appeared for the written test organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the post of Unani Medical Officer. The board is about to announce CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card officially at its website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. In this page you can get all the information which is helpful for the candidates related to the latest information and a direct link to download CG Vyapam UMO Admit Cards. In the similar fashion of previous years this year also there is a huge number of vacancies available for the post of Unani Medical Officer (Physician). A huge number of candidates participated in the application process actively and were about to participate in the selection process specified by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. In order to be a part of the selection process, the applicants must have to be ready with a valid CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card without which he will not be permitted to participate in the written test. For all the latest result and Admit Cards keep checking our site www.allindiajobs.in where all the information was provided at free of cost.
CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the post||Unani Medical Officer (Physician)|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Admi Card Date||10 – 15 Days Prior to exam|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
You Can Also Check
Download CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017
Candidates can start downloading their CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card from the official website once after the release was announced officially. TheCG Vyapam UMO Admit Card will be equipped with all the essential details of the candidate and the examination. It is also clarified that only those applicants who have submitted their online application and eligible candidates will be allotted with a registration number. After downloading the CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card check the details printed on it was clear and make sure that all details were printed without mistakes. A printout of the downloaded CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card must be brought to the test center along with a valid photo identification document. The Hall Ticket acts as a gate pass at the exam center without which the applicants sometimes even not be permitted into the exam hall.
CG Vyapam UMO Exam Pattern
Every participant must have to be aware of the written exam pattern for the exam they were about to attend. For this reason, we have provided exam pattern in the below following which you can give a lot of information about the written test. CG Vyapam UMO Exam Pattern will make aspirants clear about the time duration, subjects, total marks etc. Before participating in the written exam check the exam pattern as it will give an idea of the written test. It will be equipped with the details like time duration, subjects, total marks etc. The Online Written Exam consists of two parts.
Part I consists of General Knowledge.
- Duration of the written exam is 3 Hours.
- Total number of Questions will be 300.
- Total Marks will be for 150.
Part II consists of Unani Medical.
- The question paper consists of 50 Questions and 100 Marks. Each question carries 2 Marks
- Each question carries 5 options
- The question paper will be in the multiple choice format in which 5 options will be provided from which the contenders have to choose the correct answer.
CG Vyapam UMO Selection Procedure
As a part of selection process, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will organize a Written Test followed by Interview. The written test is mandatory for all the aspirants appeared for the exam. Participants must have to be very careful while giving the examination as the final selection of the candidates will be based on the candidates performance in the written rounds. Aspirants performance in each of the rounds will be calculated at the time of allocation of the post.
Steps in Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Information on CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017
The CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card will bear the following details of the candidate such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Examination Schedule
- Examination center details
- Instructions to candidates
Important Document for CG Vyapam UMO Exam
Candidates have to show an id card at the time of entering the examination hall. It is better to carry the Aadhaar Card in case you are asked for a photo ID. If you don’t have Aadhaar, then carry any one of the valid Photo ID along with the CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card. Below the list of valid photo id proof documents.
- Indian Passport.
- Arms Licence.
- Driving License.
- Election Commission ID card.
- Income Tax PAN Card.
- Photo Credit Card.
- Photo Identity Card of Public Sector Undertakings in India.
- Address card with photo issued by Department of Posts Govt. of India.
- Current passbook of Post Office or any Scheduled Bank having Photo.
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions for their students.
Steps To Download CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card 2017
Candidates can follow the step by step process to download the CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- First, visit the official website of CG Vyapam cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on download CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card link.
- Enter the required details such as application number, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the details press submit button.
- Now your CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card will be displayed on computer screen.
- Download the CG Vyapam UMO Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of CG Vyapam UMO Admit Card.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.