Yodlee Infotech Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
Yodlee Infotech Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Yodlee Infotech Careers is giving the better opportunity for the new candidates who are waiting for a chance to merge with the company. Yodlee Infotech is conducting the Recruitment in all the main cities in India mainly for the major posts they are entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Check the whole content of the page twice and very clearly before going to apply for this job vacancies. A registration link is available for the aspirants who are eligible and qualified for the whole criteria and given roles. Yodlee Infotech Recruitment is searching for the candidates who are Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates on Campus Drives.
Yodlee Infotech Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Yodlee Infotech|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Yodlee Infotech Careers
In this article, The complete details of Yodlee Infotech are giving for the Fresher graduates and new aspirants. In online previous model papers and test papers are available for job seekers to practice. The preparation for Yodlee Infotech Recruitment is based on online so applicants need to practice more papers. The candidates must ready to face any kind of tests like aptitude, reasoning, and communication-based in Yodlee Infotech Recruitment. Yodlee Infotech is searching for the new candidates so all the freshers must utilize this chance to get placed in Yodlee Infotech company very quickly. To view clear the full details about updates and vacancies look after our website All India Jobs for latest freshers job which was very helpful to know any kind of job recruitment details.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs In India
Yodlee Infotech Recruitment placements are conducting among all the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the great news for the applicants who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain a job. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Yodlee Infotech walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Yodlee Infotech
- Operations Engineer
- Big Data Architect
- QA SSE/MTS
- Infrastructure Architect, Tools & Automation
- Dev Ops Engineer
- Senior Executive – Finance (Accounting)
- QA Deployment Manager
- PE-Big Data/Machine Learning
- QA Deployment SSE/MTS
- Test Architect- QA
- Senior Executive – Finance (Payroll & Taxation)
- Lead- Operations
- Senior Manager Governance
- Tools and Automation Engineer
- Senior Manager & Head Talent Acquisition
- Development Manager
- Customer Services – Operation Manager
- Technical Account Manager( SRF )
- Client Service Engineer
- Data Engineering
- Business Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Senior Data Scientist
- Director – Tools and Gatherer Engineering
- Manager Development – Data Engineering
- Senior Operations Engineer L2
- Project Manager
- Senior Analyst /Associate Business Analyst
- Director/Senior Engineering Manager-Application
- Senior Software Engineer/Member Technical Staff
- Architect/Principal Engineer- Application Engineering
- Build & Integration Architect
- Director of Engineering
- Senior Member Technical Staff/Principle Engineer-Platform Engineering
- Engineering Manager-Wealth Domain
- Full Stack Developer
- SMTS/Principal Engineer-Application Engineering
- Technical Architect- Engineering
Yodlee Infotech Company Profile
In August 2015, Envestnet acquired Yodlee. As of 2013, Yodlee has over 45 million users, and over 150 financial institutions and portals (including 5 of the top 10 U.S. banks) offer services powered by Yodlee. Yodlee’s aggregation engine powers several applications for partners, including websites like Money Dashboard, Money, Strand, Thrive, and several large banks and financial institutions. In 2010, Yodlee partnered with Y Combinator, providing its financial services platforms to all Y Combinator-funded companies.
|Company Name||Yodlee Infotech|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Venkat Rangan(Vice Chancellor)|
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Yodlee Infotech Selection Process
The Yodlee Infotech Selection Process consists of three rounds. The officials will recruit the capable candidates based on the performance.
- Online Aptitude Reasoning Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Yodlee Infotech Eligibility Criteria
- English communication skills are important.
- Should have to bring all the academic proofs from SSC Onwards.
- Some ID proofs must be required.
- Flexible to work in any shifts are mandatory.
- Aspirants who have attended for Yodlee Infotech Interview or Recruitment before 6 months don’t have a chance.
Important Credentials Need To Bring For Interview
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
1st Floor, Mercury 2B Block,
Prestige Technology Park,
Sarjapura-Marathahalli Ring Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103.
How To Apply For Yodlee Infotech Jobs
We hope all the above details of Yodlee Infotech is helpful for the applicants. The job seekers have to practice model papers and online test papers for this role, so prepare thoroughly before attending for this recruitment drive. The main notice for the job holders, you need to check Yodlee Infotech Recruitment is matching to your entire profile or not. Prepare well for all the rounds those are supervised by company administrators.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.