Xerox Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Xerox Careers | Latest Vacancies
Latest Job Openings in Xerox
- Supply Chain – Summer Intern
- Global Procurement – Summer Intern
- Client Manager I, Strategic or Large Account Management
- Financial Analyst
- L2 Consumables Support Representative with German
- Senior Recruiter
- Production Ink Jet Specialist
- Professional 1, Operations & Supervision
- Order Management Agent- Dutch
- Client Associate, Reporting & Analysis
- Global Procurement Business Process Improvement Operations Analyst
- Client Associate, Production
- Graphic Communication Solutions Executive
- EPS Service Desk Representative
- Tier 3 Application Support Specialist
- Customer Service Engineer
- Collections Associate
- Sales Manager
- IT Technical Trainer
- Region VP, Document Technology Partner West
- Manager I, Technical Customer Service Engineering
- Service Delivery Coordinator French
- Customer Care Associate
- Legal Counsel
- Print Operator
- Pursuit Client Manager
- XPS Service Desk Representative
- Entry Level Business Solutions Consultant
- Manufacturing Engineer Production Support
- Oracle Accounting Operations Specialist
Xerox Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Joseph C. Wilson, Chester Carlson|
|Founded On||April 18, 1906|
|Number of Employees||37,200 (2017)|
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Xerox Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Reasoning Test
- Technical Interview Test
- HR Interview
Xerox Eligibility Criteria
- Academic proofs from SSC Onward is Mandatory.
- Maintaining Flexibility in the day and night shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills and any other certificates if available.
- Job seekers who have attended for Xerox Interview or Recruitment prior 6 months are ineligible for this time.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.