Vasanth TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Vasanth TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Vasanth TV page link or registration link. Vasanth TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Contenders who are searching for the TV channel jobs, now they can put an end to their search. Why because Vasanth TV is providing the best opportunity for the candidates who want to shine their career in Television filed. Candidates can utilize this best opportunity by applying for the Vasanth TV Recruitment 2017-2018. Vasanth TV offers many jobs every year. Like that it had released the notification for Vasanth TV Jobs 2017-2018. Aspirants who are Tamil/English speaking fluently, they can apply for this TV Jobs. The aspirants can read the post completely and apply for your interesting job position.
Vasanth TV Recruitment 2017-2018
In this article, we are providing more information about the job profiles with qualifications. The candidates who are interested to work with Vasanth TV can apply for the vacancies by using the below link in this post. Vasanth TV Channel Careers provides more job openings like GM-Marketing, News Reader (Tamil & English), CA and Accounts Officer vacancies. Some job profiles for Experience candidates and some job profiles for Freshers. So all the category aspirants irrespective of their qualification can apply for the vacancies.
Vasanth TV Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Vasanth TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Vasanth TV
- News Reader (Tamil & English)
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Vasanth TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Vasanth TV|
|Launched||5 May 2008|
|Owned By||H. Vasanthakumar|
|Network||Vasanth TV Network|
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Vasanth TV Selection Process
Vasanth TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- General managers are often the highest-level employees in a business, and their authority is sometimes exceeded only by chief executive officers.
- Their most necessary requirement is leadership.
- They must be able to coordinate resources, including money, time and people, and to make decisions by assessing different options.
- They often juggle several tasks at the same time and must be able to complete them on schedule.
- Interpersonal skills are important because they interact with employees, vendors, and customers.
- Finally, they must be able to organize and direct business operations and to communicate their goals, issues, and policies clearly and persuasively.
- The voice is the key quality to be possessed by a News Reader.
- News Reader must have a passion towards the career and must be responsible.
- They must be confident and have a pleasing personality.
- In other sense, News Reader must be presentable.
- Apart from these qualities he/she must have dynamism, knowledge, command over pronunciation and communication. Comfort before the camera is also a must for this field.
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Flourish when working within a team of different people.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems.
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations.
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency.
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem-solving, and responding to requests.
- Take client communication briefs and, where required, support the Account Planner with drafting creative briefs.
- Should have an exceptional artistic vision and creative skills
- Have an unerring commitment and a deep passion for filmmaking.
- be a strong and confident leader and make decisions.
- Delegate and collaborate with others.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- have an extensive understanding of the entire filmmaking process, from both technical and creative points of view.
- work intensively for long hours and pay attention to detail.
- remain calm and think clearly under great pressure.
- TV producers plan and execute production of both live and taped television shows.
- They determine how the production will look, select the script, choose the talent, and coordinate sets, props, and lighting.
- TV producers also manage the on-set activities of broadcast personalities or actors and other members of the production staff.
- Editing scripts for broadcasting.
- Determining production budget, schedule, and scope.
- Monitoring postproduction to completion.
- Writing and editing news or human-interest stories.
- Leading production staff meetings.
Vasanth TV Office Address
Railway Border 1st Cross Street,