Unity Infraprojects Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Unity Infraprojects|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Construction company|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Unity Infraprojects Careers
Latest Job Openings in Unity Infraprojects
- Trainee Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Store Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Planning Engineer
- Project Manager
- Public Safty officer
- Senior Building Manager
- Vice President
- Customer Executive
- Procurement Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- PHP Developer Job Openings
- C, C++ Developer Jobs
- Python Developer
- Ruby on Rails Jobs
- ASP.Net Recruitment
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
Unity Infraprojects Ltd Company Profile
|Company Name||Unity Infraprojects Ltd|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Shri. K K Avarsekar|
Unity Infraprojects Qualification Details
Applicants must possess a degree in any discipline of B.Tech, BE, MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA, MBA, ME, M.Sc, M.Com, BBM, BHM with minimum qualifying mark. Candidates must possess Technical qualification over the course they have applied for.
Unity Infraprojects Selection Process
Unity Infraprojects Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Aspirants who have attended for Unity Infraprojects Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
Unity Infraprojects Salary Details
The candidates who find opportunity in Unity Infraprojects will vary in the pay scale on the basis of position they have applied for. As per the sources they were offering the best pays in the market.
Mandatory Testaments Need To Bring For Interview
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Latest updated Resume.