If you want to get precise information about TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017?? Then this complete article is dedicated to you. In this post, you can get TSPSC CDPO Written Exam Syllabus 2017 and Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern that is officially released by the Telangana Public Service Commission. Without any delay start your examination preparation. The Written Test date is not yet announced so you have plenty of time for preparation but don’t neglect because you have to cover many topics. Scroll down to get Telangana PSC Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department Syllabus 2017.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department (CDPO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||68|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Starting Date||18th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||16th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers|
|TSPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017|
Telangana PSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern 2017
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Number Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to All) (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
TSPSC CDPO Selection Process
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
Telangana PSC Child Development Project Officer Subject Wise Syllabus 2017
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special
- emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
- emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)