TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers PDF Download | Telangana PSC Child Development Project Officer Model Papers
TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers: Contenders who are seriously preparing for Child Development Project Officer Written Examination can get the Previous Year Question Papers from this article. Most of the job hunters are seeking for Telangana PSC Child Development Project Officer Model Papers on the various website but no candidates will not find a perfect place to download the Old Papers. For the sake of candidates, we tried our level best and gathered subject wise pdf links and upload at the end of this post. So competitors can check them and download at free of cost. We had uploaded the Sample Papers in a PDF Format. Applicants who are searching for Solved Papers can easily download it from the below links. Along with previous papers, the Syllabus and Exam Pattern also important in the time of preparation. On our website, we have given the detailed syllabus for every topic which every candidate can understand easily.
TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers
TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department (CDPO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||68|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Starting Date||18th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||16th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017|
|TSPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017|
TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern
- It is an objective type written exam
- The written exam consists of two parts
- Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities 150 questions will be asked and 150 marks. Aspirants have to finish their written exam in 150 minutes
- Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to All) (Degree Level) 150 questions will be asked and maximum marks will be 300. Aspirants have to finish their written exam in 150 minutes
- Part B is an Interview so the maximum marks will be 500
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
- The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
Telangana PSC Child Development Project Officer Selection Process
Download TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers
- To Download TSPSC CDPO General Studies Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.